Preface

Epigraph

"When you were in a long-distance relationship, of course you made the most of the time you were together. But sometimes, it was the unexpected that really made the difference. The unexpected emotions you were hit with when you saw that face, looked into those eyes, felt those lips. The unexpected reminder of why you fell in love with this person could hit you so powerfully. And this was that time."

-Alice Clayton, Rusty Nailed-

About the Book

"Going the Distance" is the first book in the three-part Distance series.

The second part of the series, "Breaking the Distance" is already published.

The finale of the series, "Closing the Distance", is coming out soon.

Distance book series is not your not so typical LDR story girl meets boy in an online dating site.

As we get to know Sophie and Andy, we are crossing our fingers that they'll make things work while they are dealing a completely different world from the other person.

Can distance do strange things?

Blurb

Sophie Jimenez, whose heart has been broken by the only guy she has ever loved moves on with her life. Guys bore her and dating doesn't amuse her either.

Hanggang sa makilala niya si Andy Brent mula Cambridge, England, sa isang online dating site. He has the most expressive hazel eyes she's ever seen even! Kahit ang mga ito'y sa larawan lang.

Para sa tulad niyang lahat halos ay nasa kanya na--- beauty, fortune, and a sought after career in the Culinary world, ano pa ba ang mahihiling niya?

Her answer: The British virtuoso's heart. She wants him so bad that she'll do what it takes to make their online affair real. Magagawa kaya niyang paibigin ito?

Is real romance possible between two persons who are 6,800 miles apart?

Highest Ranking: #34 in Chic lit, #22 ldr

-COPYRIGHT-

Copyright© 2016 by Julia Soliel

All rights reserved. This book, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the writer, except in cases where the commentor or reviewer needs to quote particular passages for reference.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real characters, names, places or events is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.