Chapter Fifty Four

Start from the beginning

My Father's turns around and as soon as he sees me the smile on his mouth drops and is immediately replaced with a look of resentment. It's something I've become used to seeing ever since high school. I saw that look everyday when I got home because I wasn't playing football like all the real men in or family, or because my grades started dropping, or because I'd come home drunk a lot senior year. It's a look that I've grown used to but at the same time makes me flinch a little bit every time I see it.

"Liam," My Mom says and her expression isn't that much different from my Father's.

"Drugs Liam?" My Father asks and I roll my eyes at him. He always was a man who got straight to the point. "Haven't you made our family look bad enough already?"

I feel Abby tense up next to me as my Father talks to me like he usually does. But befrore she ot my dad can say anything else the door to the room bursts open yet again.

I look over and my eyebrows nealy fly off of my face as soon as I see who it is. Someone Scott and I haven't seen in a long time. She's holding a little boy's hand as they walk into the house.

"C-Carly?" Scott asks stuttering and his eyes are wide. She looks over at Scott and something flashes across her eyes when she sees him.

"Scott," she says before looking around and smiling slightly at me. "Is Falon here?"

"Yeah he's-" before I can finish what I'm about to say there's as loud and lots of laughter coming from upstairs. We look over towards the stairs to see Falon running down with Abby's sister slung over his shoulder. Anna is shouting at him to let her go but she's giggling as she yells at him and he's just laughing. But he immediately stops as soon as they reach the bottom of the stairs and he sees who's standing in the doorway of the room.

"C-Carly," he says having the same reaction as Scott did. I stare in amusement as he slowly sets Anna down and stares at Carly with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Who is this?" Carly asks glaring at Anna who's now looking at Carly with one eyebrow raised as if she's already ready to fight.

"I'm his fiancé," Anna says crossing her arms and glaring at Carly who is now looking at Falon with wide eyes. "Who are you?"

"I'm Carly," Carly says with a small smirk on her face before gesturing towards the little boy standing next to her. "I'm Scott's ex-girlfriend. And this is Andy, Falon and I's son."

Abby tenses up next me before looking over at Scott, I'm guessing he already told the story because she looks over at him as if she needs confirmation and he gives her a small nod. Anna's eyes are wide as she slowly turns towards Falon.

"You have a son?"

"Oh good I got here just in time to see the drama," all our heads snap towards the doorway as Daniel walks into the room on his crutches. This time it's Carly's turn for her eyes to pop out of her head.

"Daniel?" She asks before looking over towards Falon with anger flashing through her eyes. "Why the hell didn't you tell me he woke up?"

Falon looks around the room as we all stare at him and he looks like a deer caught in headlights. Looks like things just aren't going his way today. He gulps as he looks between Anna and Carly before saying:

"I can explain."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I reached #2 in ChickLit last week and I feel accomplished so thankyou to everyone who's voting and reading!!

I know this chapter only covered up how Liam feels about certain people a little bit but I don't want to give the whole story away. But I found it interesting how mixed people feel about him. Some think he's stuck up, other's hate him, other's think he's a sweetheart.

My opinion? He's one of my favorite characters to write because he usually comes off as so carefree. And I don't know, I just love his character.

How'd you feel about the chapter?

Why do you think I brought Carly back to the story after only briefly describing what had happened back in like chapter six?

Does Carly still have feeling for one of the brothers?

Do you still think Anna and Falon don't love each other?

Do you think Liam has feelings for Abby?

Does Abby still have feelings for Scott or is she just confused?

Figure all that and more out in the next couple of chapters.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan