The Wolf

Blurryface waited on the edge of the college campus on a day when the clouds were crying, like they too were missing Cry Baby, wherever she was. It reminded him of the first time he had gone to campus to find Cry Baby, and the two walked home in the rain. Only, this time, Cry Baby was nowhere to be found.

Somebody who did catch Blurry's eye, however, was a bratty blonde kid in a grey sweatshirt that showed he was on some unknown swim team, and black skinny jeans.

Cornelius.

Blurryface had been searching for Cry Baby for four days now. The fact that he couldn't see her, but had to look at the face of the kid who felt obliged to hurt her in some way every single day, disgusted him and angered him.

Without thinking, Blurryface stormed over to Cornelius, and practically spat words in his face, feeling confident for once, but fueled by hatred.

"Hey. Cornelius, right? I just thought I'd offer you a little advice. Some day, when you're old, and sitting alone in your house, because your children have left you, and you grandchildren don't want to be by you, and your spouse wouldn't have you anymore, you're going to think about college. I guarantee it. You're going to ask yourself why you found such pleasure in tearing people down your whole life. You're going to wonder what would have happened if you had been different for once. And then you're going to realize... it's too late."

   Cornelius stood his firm ground, but his face seemed to sink a bit.

   "When you're dying alone on a bed in some hospital, you'll be cursing yourself for not changing things when you could. So, let me suggest that you change things now before you regret everything you've ever done."

   Cornelius was obviously speechless. He was coming to realization. He inhaled sharply before he slowly asked, "Where is Cry Baby?"

   "Actually, that's why I'm here." Blurryface confessed. "I don't... know."

   As if Cornelius had suddenly turned into a pure, flawless angel, he gave Blurryface a tip. "Okay, I get that we're not best friends, and I really have no interest in that at all, but let me tell you something. One time, I... I stole her phone, and I looked through her contacts, so I saw what her mother looks like. And, the other day, I noticed her mom on campus, and she was talking to this guy who's infamous for dealing drugs to students. I don't know if that helps, but I just noticed it."

   "Any idea what this guy's name is?"

   "Um. I don't know his name, but everybody calls him The Wolf. Apparently he wears a wolf head thing whenever he's up to no good. Pretty cliche, if you ask me."

   "Okay. Bye." Blurryface left in a hurry, racing to his apartment to get to his computer and do some research.