"Time please we're here too. Don't ignore us." Rihito waved his hands between our face.

"Let's go guys we don't have time to waste on a loser." He kept his hand on Rihito's shoulder.

"You're being mean, stupid husband." I glared at him.

"You should have thought before challenging me."

"None of this would have happened if you did ask me before throwing the bomb at me in the conference room. But no the great arrogant egoist Ryouma will not discuss with me, not even once so that I be shocked and dumbfounded in front of entire board members. And later you can laugh at me, like you're doing right now. I should be the one to get angry but no you're the one who's ignoring me and of course you won't say sorry today either, but now be prepared monkey because I'll not be a laughing stock again and you'll taste the dirt." I pointed my index finger at him, which he twisted. Ouch!

"Really? We'll see who'll be a laughing stock and who tastes the dirt. Let's go guys, loser needs to rest." He messed my hair with his hands.

"You're being mean, Ryouma. And you don't decide what we do." Sara narrowed her eyes.

"Fine. But be sure to be at my cabin within 5 minutes, you know I hate to waste time." He glared at me and walked away.

"Sorry Teresa, we got to go. But best of luck." Sara smiled and hugged me.

I nodded.

"Hurry up and get your team ready, kay? And we're on his team doesn't mean we can't help you, if you got any confusion come to us." Rihito winked and ruffled my messed up hair, messing it further.

I nodded blowing my hair off my face.

"Now where and how do I get my team?" I sat back placing my chin between my palms with my elbows on the table.

Oh yes. I smiled to myself. I know who'll be my team members.

"Hey bff, meet me at my office." I texted Rina.

Now next is.. I called Sam.

"Yes." He answered.

"Hi, where are you?"

"I just returned to country. On my way to the office." He replied.

"Wow great, how was the trip?"

"Great."

"Umm, by the way do you have any more work or business trip this week?" I clarified with my fingers crossed.

"No, in fact I've got a week off from work. why?"

"Actually i have a favor to ask. Can you help me out?" i plead.

"Sure anything for you. And i haven't thanked you properly for patching me up with my brother." He replied.

"Yay!" I exclaimed. "Okay then meet me in the office. Bye bye."

He was out of the country? Hmm that's why he wasn't in my husband's team. What a timing Sam! Yay! Lucky me! I jumped with joy. Now I have my team too. That too the best team, if you have Sara then I have Rina, and if you have Rihito then i have Sam, now let's see husband if I can't win its okay but I'll make sure you'll not have an easy victory either. I crossed my arms and smirked.
😏

Rina and Sam sat on the chair opposite me and i narrated the entire thing to them.

"Of course bff, you can count me in. I'll always help you against your husband." She winked.

"Well of course, I'll be glad to be part of this." Sam smiled.

"Oh thank you guys. I love you so much." I hugged them happily.

"Wow! Looks like you've got yourself a team huh?" Rihito entered with Sara.

"Yes and you're going down." Rina gave him a challenging look.

"I missed you too sweetheart." He winked at her.

"You've got hearing problems now, what's going to happen to you in old age?" She clicked her tongue teasing him.

"I may let you take care of me." He winked.

"Really? Such a good timing, my hands were itching and now i spotted a punching bag." She smiled sarcastically.

"Oh no no your punches are scary. I'm scared." He acted to cringe with fear and then stick his tongue out.

"You should be because you and your bestfriend are going to lose terribly." Rina glared at him.

"Ooo I love challenges. Best of luck." Rihito patted her head.

"Don't you dare touch me." She slapped his hands away. "Next time I'll tear your limbs apart."

"Meany, and i thought we're friends." Rihito pouted and poked her arm.

"Friends? With you? My luck isn't that bad." She dusted where he touched with a disgusted face.

"Guys, cut it out. Is it necessary to fight every time you see each other?" I interrupted them.

"Who said we're fighting? It's our way of greeting isn't it, my feisty princess?" He smiled at her.
Rina just rolled her eyes.

I then noticed my husband talking to a girl in his cabin.
Hmm, I've seen her somewhere? I looked at her again trying to remember.

"Hey guys, who is she?" I pointed to their direction.

"Is she new? I've never seen her before." Sam shaked his head.

"Me niether." Sara shrugged.

"Oh that girl? She's his new secretary." Rihito replied casually.

"What?" I looked at Rihito then back at the girl. That guy! He fired me and even got a new secretary 😡
But I've seen that girl somewhere but where?

***********************************
A new girl? Is it now Teresa's turn to get jealous? 😉😉