#16 - Mummy? Can We Go To Disneyland?

👶🏼5SOS Children Series Preference 16👶🏼

#16 - Mummy? Can We Go To Disneyland?

Luke: You, Lyric, Bentley and Luke were all cuddled up in your double bed for a movie night. You had just put on monsters inc, and you were going through the adverts. You smiled and looked at Luke when a Disneyland advert came on. "Mummy look!" Lyric squealed as she pointed at the tv. "I know baby. It's Mickey and Minnie Mouse." You cooed as Bentley clapped his hands. "Mummy? Can we go to Disneyland?" Lyric asked, a pout forming on her lips as both you and Luke smiled. "One day baby girl, one day." You told her. Lyric smiled and cuddled up to you, as you pressed play on the movie. You couldn't wait to tell her about the holiday you were all going on.

Calum: "Mummy?" Stella asked quietly as she tapped your arm. "Yes baby girl?" You asked as you sat up and placed the toddler on your lap. "Can we go to Disneyland one day?" You smiled at your two year old daughter, as Calum walked in with Harper in his arms and Darcy holding his hand. "Daddy said we had to ask you." Darcy spoke as Calum smirked at you. "One day we can go to Disneyland, together as a family." You told the twins as Calum sat beside you. "Can we go today?" Stella asked as her eyes lit up in excitement. "Not today baby girl, but one day when mummy and daddy have saved up enough to money to go." You explained. The two year old twins nodded, but sadness was still shown in their eyes. You couldn't wait to surprise them with the news.

Michael: "Mummy when we go to Disneyland, we will see Mickey Mouse." Thomas explained as he cuddled his Mickey teddy bear. "Who said we were going to Disneyland?" You asked as Thomas grinned and looked at his wallpaper. "Can we go to Disneyland?" Thomas asked quietly as Michael walked into the room, Amalia dressed and ready for bed. "One day we will baby, one day." You spoke as you tucked Thomas in and laid next to him. "I really want to go though." Thomas pouted as tears welled into his eyes. "I want to see Mickey." He cried as Michael sat down at the bottom of the bed. "Thomas look at me." Michael spoke. The toddler sniffed and looked at Michael, sadness in his eyes. "One day we will go to Disneyland baby, when we have money saved up we can go." Michael explained. "Maybe sometime soon." You whispered as Thomas smiled. "Soon." He mumbled before cuddling up to you and going to sleep. He will be over the moon when you and Michael tell him the news.

Ashton: Daphne and Ryan have been at Y/M/N's house while you and Ashton were finishing up things at home, meaning your last Disneyland planning. When they got home, Y/M/N sat down and grinned when the twin showed you their paintings and colouring pictures. "I have two creative twins don't I." You cooed as you kissed both their foreheads. Caleb was sat in your mums arms having nanny cuddles while Daphne and Ryan started to tell you about their pictures. "This is us at Disneyland." Daphne cooed. "Aww baby girl that is amazing." You gasped as your daughter smiled. "Ryan has done one of him and Olaf." Y/M/N spoke as Ryan giggled. "Mummy? Can we go to Disneyland?" Ryan asked as you smiled. "One day we will go to Disneyland." You reassured the twins as Ashton stood in the doorway and smiled. "One day." Daphne and Ryan repeated, before going to have cuddles with their daddy.

Hey sunflowers.

A double update!

Just a chapter away from telling the children the good news. I can't wait to write that one.

I really want to go to Disneyland but sadly I can't because I don't have enough money😞. And it sucks.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx