#10 - Muddy Puddles

👶🏼5SOS Children Series Preference 10👶🏼

#10 - Muddy Puddles

Luke: You decided to take a walk in the park, it had been raining quite heavily, so there were lots of muddy puddles about on the grass. Lyric giggled as she held onto Luke's hand and jumped in small puddles. When you got to the park, Lyric gasped and let go of Luke's hand, running straight to the puddle. "Daddy look." She squealed as you stood beside Luke and laughed. Lyric had only gone and sat in the puddle, getting it all over herself and bits in her hair. "Looks like someone will be having a bath tonight." You chuckled as Luke nodded and laughed as well.

Calum: The twin girls had stayed at Joy's house for the weekend, while you get a few more things built to the play house in the garden. You were looking through Instagram when you saw a picture of the girls covered in mud. "Well it looks like Darcy and Stella like jumping in muddy puddles." Calum chuckled as you liked the photo and smiled. "I know, but they look happy and they're having fun." You explained as you sat studied their smiles. "Looks like my mum had a great time bathing them as well." Your husband added as he showed you a picture of the two girls in the bath, which Joy sent over text. "Wait until Harper starts having an interest with puddles." You sighed as Calum chuckled. You both looked at Harper as she clapped her hands and giggled. Two muddy twins and a muddy baby to be.

Michael: There was a big muddy puddle in the garden and you tried your hardest to keep Thomas inside or taking him to the park, but your two year old son had his eyes on the muddy puddle in the back garden. The next day, Michael was outside in the garden, while you were in the front room with Amalia, Thomas has sneakily walked into the garden and sat in the puddle, splashing about causing Michael to laugh and take a picture of his son. You walked into the garden and sighed as you saw your son covered in mud. "At least he's happy, I bet he can't wait for bath time tonight." You explained as you held Amalia in your arms. "He's going to love it." Your husband chuckled as you both watched your son have fun in the muddy puddle.

Ashton: "Look at these cheeky monkeys covered in mud." You gasped as Ashton snapped a picture of Ryan and Daphne, both hugging and both covered in mud. You all decided to go out for a walk as a family and saw Caleb a little bit more of the world, the twins wanted to walk on the path through the woods. You carried on walking until the twins stopped and decided to get covered in mud, and having a cute moment which your husband caught on camera. "Two cheeky monkeys covered in mud." You said as Caleb giggled and smiled at his brother and sister. You smirked when you saw Ashton had tweeted a photo.... '@Ashton5SOS Looks like Daphne and Ryan love muddy puddles😁❤️xx.' They sure do love muddy puddles.

Hey sunflowers.

I know I've just updated this book, but here is a second update for you guys. This is because I haven't updated this book in a while and I feel bad for leaving you all on a cliff hanger, or whatever you wanna call it.

I got my tattoo done today, it looks lush and I watched the whole thing without cringing, cause I don't like needles. It stung for a bit but I survived. It looks beautiful.

Now this week hasn't been my best week, a lot has gone on and it's really stressed me out, but I'm also really tired so I'm going to sleep sort of early tonight and tomorrow night.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx