#5 - Big Bed

👶🏼5SOS Children Series Preference 5👶🏼

#5 - Big Bed

Luke: "Mummy that's not my bed?" Lyric said unhappily as you showed her the new bed you got her. The crib was now in Bentley's nursery. "This is your new big girl bed. As you're now two, me and daddy decided it was time to get you out of the crib, and into a big girls bed." You explained as you crouched down to her level. "Can I try it out?" Lyric asked as she looked at you. "Of course you can baby." You said as Lyric giggled and toddled towards her new bed. "Mummy come and cuddle?" Lyric asked nicely. You climbed onto the bed and laid next to her, smiling as Lyric loved her new bed.

Calum: The twins smiled as you walked into their room with your husband to show them their new beds. Harper was in your husbands arms, having a cuddle after her midday feed. "Stella. Darcy these are your new beds." You said happily as the twins giggled. "This one is Darcy's." You said as you pointed to the bed on the right. "And this one is Stella's." Calum cooed as he pointed to the bed on the left. The twins smiled as they both climbed on their new beds. Darcy had a blues clues blanket, while Stella had Monsters inc. Calum laid Harper down on the play mate that you brought in the room. "Mummy tank you." Stella lisped as she lifted her arms up. "Your welcome girls. But you both needed a big bed." You gasped as Calum chuckled. "We too big for the crib." Darcy said as you smiled. "You are too big for the crib, so you two now have big comfy beds to sleep in." Calum explained as you let Harper suck on your finger to keep her entertained. You were glad the girls loved their new beds.

Michael: "Mummy what's that?" Thomas asked as Michael finished making your sons new bed. "This is your new bed baby boy." You cooed as you held Amalia close to you. "Why do I have bed?" Thomas asked a little confused about his crib not being in the room. "Well me and daddy thought it would be a good idea for you to sleep in a big bed now, you were getting to big for the crib." You explained as Thomas walked over and climbed on the bed. "What about baby bed?" He asked as you walked over and sat down next to him, and gently laying Amalia down on the blanket. "Amalia has your crib, and you got a new big boy bed." You said as Amalia watched her brother. "Like Lyric?" Thomas giggled as Michael chuckled. "Yes like Lyric. She has a big girls bed now as well." Your husband gasped as Amalia giggled. "I like my bed." Your son smiled as you grinned. "When is sleepy time?" He asked as you laughed. "Not for another few hours." You said. Thomas pouted, but when he was going to be sleeping in his big bed for nap time, he started getting very excited.

Ashton: Ryan and Daphne both got a little too big for the cribs, and they were climbing out of them every morning and during the night. You thought it would be a good time to say goodbye to the cribs and hello to the beds. You had put a safety bar up with soft fabric covering them, to stop them from falling out the bed. "I like this one." Ryan said as he climbed onto his bed. "Ryan, this is your bed." You told the little boy as he grinned. "And this is Daphne's bed." Ashton gasped as Daphne laughed at her daddy's surprise face. "I like my bed." Daphne said happily as she smiled at you. "I'm glad you like your big beds, it means my babies are growing up." You explained as you held Caleb in your arms. "So stop growing up on mummy and daddy." Ashton pouted. "We got big beds now." Daphne lisped. "No babies anymore." Ryan giggled as you smiled. The two toddlers were right, they aren't babies anymore.

Hey sunflowers.

I've been at work all day so that's why updates have been slow and rather later than normal. But I'm going to try and get a lot done over the weekend as well.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx