#7 - Daddy In Charge

👶🏼5SOS Children Series Preference 7👶🏼

#7 - Daddy In Charge

Luke: You had been called into work to discuss your hours for when you were going back, so Luke was in charge for the morning. "There we go baby boy. A nice clean nappy." Luke cooed as he picked up the baby and stroked his cheek gently. The little boy smiled up at his father as he walked out the nursery and downstairs. "Lyric? Do you want your Mac and cheese?" Luke asked as he placed Bentley down on his tummy time mat. "Yes please." The toddler lisped, before turning back to her colouring. Once lunch was cooked, Lyric was sat at the table eating nicely, while Luke fed Bentley his baby food. Once Luke cleaned them up, he took them both upstairs for nap time. When you got home, the house was quiet and you found Lyric asleep in her bed, Bentley in his cot, and Luke asleep in your bed. They must of had a busy morning.

Calum: "Girls hold on to the buggy for me." Calum said as the twin girls nodded and held onto the buggy. Harper was drifting off to sleep in her buggy. Your mum had planned a morning out with you and your older brother, so Calum was in charge of the three girls. "We need to go catch the bus, then go shopping in town, then get the bus home again." Calum explained as the girls both mumbled a yes. Once on the bus, Darcy had became a little agitated, meaning Calum had to calm her down, plus watching both Stella and Harper all at the same time. Once Calum had paid for the shopping,  he was on the bus back, the toddlers were sat nicely and Harper was being rocked in Calum's arms. "Mummy should be home when we get off the bus." Calum explained as the girls smiled. "Yay see mummy." Darcy squealed as Stella clapped her hands. Once Calum got the girls and the shopping home safely, the twins were snuggled up to you on the sofa while baby Harper was in your arms. You were now in charge for the afternoon.

Michael: "Thomas can you help me pick some clothes out for Amalia?" Michael asked as the toddler looked up at his father. "Okay daddy." Thomas giggled as he got up and walked into the nursery to look for some clothes. Michael wondered why he was taking a little longer, so he picked up Amalia and walked into the nursery. "Aww Thomas have you found a cute little outfit?" Michael cooed as he placed Amalia on the changing table. "Yeah I did. I liked it." Thomas said with a grin. "I think Amalia will like it as well." Michael said as he started to put the outfit on the little girl. Once the two children were both dressed, Michael took them down for breakfast before setting up the play room. Sadly the weather weren't very nice, so your husband came up with fun indoor activities. And even a trip to the fun house.

Ashton: "Daddy look at me." Daphne said as she balanced on her right foot. "Well done baby. Be careful though." Ashton exclaimed as he watched his twin toddlers run off in the soft play area. While you were out with some friends, Ashton had decided to take the three children out to the play centre. "Caleb look at daddy." Ashton cooed as the baby boy smiled and clapped his hands. "Daddy is Caleb coming to play?" Ryan asked, a pout forming on his lips. "Caleb can't walk or crawl so daddy will have to carry him around. But we can sit here and play with the blocks." Ashton explained as Ryan sat down next to him. "Okay daddy. Build a tower?" The two year old asked as Daphne toddled over. "Tower!" She squealed as she sat down next to Ryan. Once it was home time, the twins were in their car seats fast asleep, and so was Caleb. A quiet journey home, and a successful afternoon out.

Hey sunflowers.

So today I had some news and I'm honestly so bloody happy with it. I've been waiting for a week now and I finally found out that I got an apprentice at Spot light (The place where I volunteer) I'm so bloody chuffed about it, I really am. Cannot wait to start in September. I can't believe how far I've come through all this, and I honestly can't thank my boss, my parents and my friends for believing in me.

Again I've been working so I haven't had much time to update my books etc. Short chapters in my other preference book I've managed to get done, but these chapters I haven't and I feel bad for keeping you all waiting. Hopefully I'll get a few done over the weekend for you.

Also I've started doing Hama beads. I haven't done them in ages but now I'm working, I've got back into them again. It's actually pretty relaxing for myself, and it keeps me quiet. I'm doing a load of Disney patterns and I've saved like a number of pictures to go by. It's becoming a thing for me now.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx