#15 - "Mama What's In The Post?"

👶🏼5SOS Children Series Preference 15👶🏼

#15 - "Mama What's In The Post?"

Luke: You've been waiting for your tickets to come through in the post, keeping it a secret from Lyric and Bentley. You knew Bentley wouldn't quite understand yet as he's only seven months, but Lyric will be over the moon. You were in the front room have tummy time with Bentley, and Lyric was in the kitchen with Luke decorating cookies. You stood up and saw the postman walking up your next door neighbours drive with the post, hopefully today your letter and tickets will come. After three minutes, the postman had posted your post through the door. "Mummy post!" Lyric squealed as she ran toddled towards the front door. "Lyric baby why you excited about the post?" Luke chuckled as you smiled. "Mama what's in this?" Lyric asked. "That's for mummy and daddy baby girl." Luke spoke as he took the letter off of her and smiled. Lyric smiled and toddled into the front room, and started playing with her baby brother. "The tickets have finally arrived." Luke whispered as you grinned. "I cannot wait to tell these two." You mumbled.

Calum: Harper had just started crawling around now, so Darcy and Stella, even you and Calum were watching her every move just to see where she was going. It was a sunny morning, Calum had the day off and was helping you with the girls. Mali-Koa and Joy had also come round, Along with your parents and brother. "You excited about going to Disneyland?" Y/M/N asked quietly. "I am very excited." You stated as Darcy came toddling into the kitchen and down the hall. "Mummy look the post man has brought you letters." Darcy lisped as she picked up the envelopes. "Mama what's in the post?" Stella asked confused as she saw something intriguing about one of the envelopes. "This is for mummy and daddy, its very important so I will have a look." You explained. Once the twins were back in the garden, you opened the letter and smiled. The tickets had finally arrived, you guys were going to Disneyland.

Michael: You struggled trying to keep it a secret from your two little ones, but you have so far. You had just gotten in from the park, Amalia and Thomas were both a little tired from running around for a few hours. "Mummy what's this?" Thomas asked as he held up the letter which was addressed to Michael. "That's a letter for daddy baby." You told your son softly. "Why does it had Mickey Mouse on it?" He lisped. You gasped and quickly took the letter off of him. "It's a special letter, one of his friends had visited Disneyland and sent him photos." You explained. "Okay mummy. I sleepy now." Thomas cooed before he walked into the front room and laid on the sofa. Amalia giggled as you placed her in the play pen. Only two more weeks to keep it a secret.

Ashton: "Daddy why are you always looking out the window?" Daphne asked, a lisp still being formed in her words. Ashton picked up the two year old and smiled. "Because daddy is waiting for a special letter." Ashton spoke as he stroked her cheek. An hour later, Ashton was holding Caleb and the twins were playing quietly. The postman had finally posted letters through your letter box, leaving Ryan and Daphne very excited. "Daddy the post!" Daphne squealed. "This is for mummy only." Ryan mumbled as he held the letter close to his chest. Ashton sighed and crouched down. "This letter is very important for mummy, so can I have it and then I can give it to her when she comes home?" Ashton explained. Ryan nodded and handed him the letter. "Finally!" Ashton whispered. Everything has arrived.

Hey sunflowers.

The Disney chapters are coming along great and I hope you love them. I'm still thinking of other ideas for this book as well, but doing a Disney bit will be really cute to write about.

Last night was bloody amazing. I am no longer a club virgin. I can't wait until pay day in October, doing that all over again with my work family. The drink was great, the guys were good looking, I got eyed up a few times, and had lots of laughs and lots of dancing. My feet ache and I'm still recovering, but I'm getting there.

Question of the day - Have You Ever Been To Disneyland?
Answer - Sadly I've never been😭😞. Wish I can go one day. Comment your answer below.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx