#3 - Jealousy

👶🏼5SOS Children Series Preference 3👶🏼

#3 - Jealousy

Luke: "Daddy play time!" Lyric giggled as she ran into the nursery. "Not now baby. Daddy has to change Bentley, feed him and put him down for his nap." Luke explained. Lyric frowned and left the room. "Mummy and daddy not lub me anymore." She whimpered as she slowly walked downstairs. You heard cries coming from the hallway, which made you get up and panic. "Oh Lyric baby shh, come here." You cooed as you picked the toddler up. "No. Mummy not lub me." Lyric cried as you rubbed her back and took her into the front room. "Of course both mummy and daddy love you. But remember what we said about Bentley being smaller than you?" You explained as Lyric rubbed her eyes. "He need extra help?" Lyric whimpered as she snuggled up to you. "Yes he does baby. So could you be a good girl, and help me and daddy out?" You asked as you kissed her forehead. "Yes mummy. But can we play?" The toddler asked nicely. "Of course we can baby." You told her as she smiled and hugged you. At least Lyric understood.

Calum: Recently the twins have been spending a lot of time with Nana Hood. You became upset about it and Calum started to notice. "Cal why are the girls being so distant from me?" You asked as he placed Harper down in the mosesbasket next to your bed. "The girls have become a little jealous as we've been busy with Harper, I have tried to explain but I think my mums explained it a little more." Calum explained as he wrapped his arms around you. You cried into your husbands clothed chest as he rubbed your back softly. "Let's get those two home so we can talk." Calum whispered as he got up to call his mum. After ten minutes, the twins were sat next to you hugging you. "Will you help me with Harper more often?" You asked as the girls smiled. "Yes mummy. I lub you." Darcy cooed as she kissed your cheek. "I lub you." Stella giggled as she kissed your cheek as well. You were glad they understood what Joy had told them.

Michael: "Daddy no!" Thomas pouted as he crossed his arms. "Thomas Daniel Clifford you will tidy up your toys." Michael said sternly. Thomas glared at his father, before sitting on the floor. "By the time I have come down from changing Amalia, I want this room tidied." Michael explained as he picked up Amalia from her mosesbasket. Michael sighed as he left the room to change Amalia's nappy. Thomas started to cry as he picked up his favourite teddy, and ran into the back garden and sat on the bouncy castle. Once Michael had finished, you walked into the room and gasped. "Thomas!" You panicked. Michael looked out the window and saw a small figure on the bouncy castle. "I've got this." Your husband assured you. "Thomas baby come here." Michael cooed as he climbed on the bouncy castle. "Daddy." Thomas cried as he sobbed into his clothed chest. "I'm sorry baby, but I needed you to tidy up." Michael spoke softly as he rubbed his back. "Daddy no lub me." Thomas cried. "Of course I love you baby. I think you're just a little upset as Amalia gets held a lot. She's only a baby and you was like that as well." Michael explained as Thomas rubbed his eyes. "Will you help me bath and put Amalia to bed tonight?" Michael asked. "Okay daddy." Thomas mumbled. "I love you so much." Michael whispered as he kissed his sons forehead.

Ashton: You had Daphne worry about her daddy not loving her, but Ryan had been acting up lately. You started to wonder why. "Ryan can you please be a little quieter? Otherwise you'll wake baby Caleb up." You explained as you watched your toddler run around with his action figures. After a while, Ryan started to get a little more louder, which woke the baby up. "Ryan James Irwin I have told you twice now. Time out for you." You explained sternly as you picked him up and took him to the naughty step. Ashton walked in and sighed as he saw your distress and picked up Caleb. "Hey we went through this with Daphne a few days ago, I think this is why Ryan is acting up." Ashton explained as he rubbed your back. "I feel so stupid for not noticing." You whispered as tears welled into your eyes. You stood up and went to get Ryan, feeling guilty for not noticing. "Oh baby boy I'm so sorry." You sobbed as you picked him up. "Mummy I sorry too." Ryan cried as you cradled him. "I love you just as much as I love Caleb and Daphne. You three mean the world to me." You explained. "Lub you mama." Ryan whispered as he kissed your cheek. "I love you too. Now can you help me cheer up baby Caleb?" You asked as you walked into the front room. "Boo with Daph?" Ryan giggled as you placed him down in front of Ashton and Caleb. You nodded and spent the afternoon with giggles.

Hey sunflowers.

The heat is literally sweating all my makeup off😂😒. I've been busy today with work so that's why I haven't updated.

How you all been? I hope you're all well and had or having a good day. Where ever you are in the world.

Also a lot of you have been giving me feed back on my books and I'm amazed at how many of you actually like reading them. So thank you so much❤️.

Question of the day - What are your favourite bands/artists?
Answer - 5SOS, ATL, FOB, Panic! At the disco, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande and Beyoncé. Comment yours below. (I also like a lot more but there's so many to name)

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx