#1 - Meeting Their New Sibling

👶🏼5SOS Children Series Preference 1👶🏼

#1 - Meeting Their New Sibling

Luke: "Mummy." Lyric giggled as she ran into the room. "Baby? You need to be quiet." You whispered as Lyric stopped and nodded. "Swrry mummy." She mumbled. "It's okay baby girl. Come and meet your baby brother." Luke explained as he picked her up, and placed her next to you. "Lyric. Meet your baby brother Bentley." You cooed. "He beautiful." Lyric smiled  as Luke grinned. "He sure is." Luke said. With the help of you and Luke, Lyric held Bentley carefully. "Hi Bentley. I'm Lyric." The two year old giggled. Bentley's fingers wriggled, as Luke captured the moment. "Welcome to the family baby boy." You whispered proudly. Lyric grinned and kissed his forehead, before Luke had a hold. "I lub him already." Lyric lisped as she gave you a hug. "Me and daddy love him already too." You murmured as you pressed a kiss to her blonde curls.

Calum: You knew Darcy was excited about meeting her little sister, but a week before Harper was due, Stella was starting to get a little nervous and upset. You and Calum worked your magic to reassure the little girl, and so did Darcy. Before you knew it Stella was always watching your every move, wondering when the fairies were coming to help you deliver the baby. You woke up, a few hours sleep after you had given birth, you sat up slowly to see your new born daughter, Harper in the little cot next to you. "Hi baby. Today you're meeting your twin sisters." You cooed as you stood over the cot and picked her up. The time had arrived, Calum was bringing the twins in to pick you up, and to see their baby sister Harper. "Mummy." Stella cooed as she toddled over towards you, Darcy following behind her. "Hi girls. Have you been excited bunnies all morning?" You asked as Calum placed them on the bed, Stella to your left and Darcy to your right. "We meet baby now?" Stella lisped. "Girls, meet your baby sister Harper." You cooed as you showed them the little bundle of joy in your arms. "Staying with us forever?" Stella asked, worry gleaming in her eyes. "Of course baby. Harper will be with us forever." Your husband reassured her. "I love her mummy." Darcy told you. "We love Harper too." You whispered.

Michael: You knew Thomas has been a mummy's boy since the day he was born, also being a huge daddy's boy at times as well. You knew he got upset when he had to go to his nans and not come to the hospital with you, but he weren't best pleased either that Michael had to take him out of his cot and placed in his car seat. "I hope Thomas has been okay." You sighed as Michael sat in his hospital chair. "Our little man should be fine, mums bringing him over now to meet Amelia."Michael explained. Once you had your new born daughter dressed and fed, Thomas had arrived in the arms of nana Clifford. "Hey guys. Thomas is very excited about meeting his sister." Karen explained as she placed the toddler on the hospital bed. "Mummy I missed you." Your son whined as you sat up carefully. "I missed you too baby, but I was with the fairies to bring your little sister into the world." You explained as you showed Tom's baby sister in his your arms. "Take her home now?" Your son asked. "Soon baby, do you like her?" You asked as you helped Thomas hold Amalia. "I like her." Thomas whispered, before kissing her forehead gently.

Ashton: "Good afternoon Y/N. You have some special visitors." The nurse said as she walked in. "It's time you meet your older brother and sister." You cooed as you kissed Caleb's nose. "Mummy!" Ryan and Daphne squealed as Ashton followed in after them. The twins stopped and smiled before walking over, being careful. Ashton lifted them on the bed and they sat either side of you, admiring the baby in your arms. "Daphne, Ryan. This is your baby brother Caleb." You introduced Caleb to the twins. The little boy looked at you, listening to your voice and holding onto your finger. "He's pwetty." Ryan gasped as he looked at you. "He pwetty like us, mummy and daddy." Daphne lisped. "He sure is." You agreed. "We lub baby Caleb already." Ashton chuckled as he kissed your lips softly. "And baby Caleb loves us too." You told the twins happily. Hopefully they'll have a strong bond.

Hey sunflowers.

This is the first chapter to the children series. The toddler series is now complete. So I hope you enjoy this book.

I forgot to mention about girls talk boys. Omg that song is amazing and their voices are just incredible😍. I'm so proud of them, and performing at Madison square garden makes me even more emotional. I'm so proud. Well done Luke, Cal, Michael and Ashton❤️.

Question of the day - Was is your most used app on your phone?
Answer - Mine is snapchat and Netflix. Comment yours below.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx