#28

Last Chapter

[ Back to Marielle's POV ]

It's been a week after our date was ruined because of him not attending and for making me wait for a few hours, looking like an idiot. To be honest, I hated him for doing that. He made me look like an idiot waiting for nothing, he also made me worry about him. Can you imagine calling to him over and over again but yet, he doesn't answer nor leave a message saying like "Sorry, I won't be able to continue our date" or just "I am on my way, wait for me. <3" But what made me feel so miserable is that he didn't even do that. I should have listened to my mother, I didn't know that she was right all along. Mothers DO knows best. 

I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and my parents told me to have a rest. I am thankful for that 'request' or 'order'. Because I don't really want to be in school for some reasons. It's either I hate math and I don't want to see Charlie and Louis anymore. They ruined my life, and I hate that. I hate Charlie for ruining everything, for keeping his nose in every business I do and for telling such lies. Also, I hate Louis for not attending our date and for making me wait like an idiot. It's not a big deal for all of you, knowing that Louis Tomlinson is such a hot guy but I don't care. If you're the one in my position, you'll understand why I hate him. If that doesn't matter to you and if you prefer to flirt around with him, then, I have nothing to say nor comment right now. 

Staying in home might be the awesome feeling I had again in my life, or should I say, my 'new' life? I did my usual schedule; Reading a book or in E-book, surfing the net, writing stories in wattpad, studying, sleeping and drawing. I even drew something very hilarious; A drawing of me holding a dagger, chasing Charlie and Louis with it. It's like we're playing hide and seek. But if I get to find you, you'll be dead. As in, DEAD. Hmmmmm, that would be fun. Yes, F-U-N not F-A-U-N.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA. So corny.

My dad brought me a book entitled 'divergent' as a reward for being nice in school. As soon as he handed this to me, I just gave him a 'What did I do' look, raising my eyebrows at him. My dad wasn't just giving me books without a good reason, like him accidentally spilling my project with his coffee and for me having the highest grades in class. Now, I don't even know what this book is for after all of the things I did. Especially for breaking the rules...  "What's for the book?"

Dad sat on the edge of my bed and smiled sheepishly, "I just thought that my daughter needs books to calm her off." 

"You don't have to do it, dad," I laughed as I sat up on my bed and started to flip the pages of the book. He might have read my diary because he didn't even know that I wanted this book for a long time. Well, I've got a list of 'books I should buy' in my diary and no one gets to see my diary except for me, the owner. But if he did sneak and read my diary, I wouldn't be mad at him. At least he knows now what to buy for me, thanks for the help of my diary.

"If you want to, I will take that back and will just give you money," he suggested, smirking. 

"That would be a great idea but I am okay with this book, thanks," I said, taking the book back from him and laughed. I just wished that my life would stay like this, relief and happy. I wanted my life to be full of laughter and nothing else. I don't want problems, I don't want fights. I just want peace, that's all I wanted in my life, nothing more.

I just smiled at my father, "Thank you, dad."

He laughed and smiled back at me. "My pleasure."

I am so happy that my dad is here to make me happy. Maybe that mom's right, too. Maybe that I don't need a partner in my life, I don't need a prince. Having a king, my father, would be enough. I stared back into my father's eyes, don't know what to say nor what to do. Maybe  staring at him would be enough for him to understand what I meant, that I am all out of words to say.