#22

Chapter 22 - Crumpled Paper

Charlie has a black eye. He deserved it.

"What do you mean?" Louis repeated. He raised his eyebrow.

"Charlie....."I muttered his name, a sign of telling him that I am begging him for not telling Louis about it. His lips curved into a evil smirk and winked at me. "You are cuter when you beg." He said, talking to me. I didn't mind the world around me, my thought was concentrating on Louis. What if he gets mad at me? I don't want to see him sad nor angry. I just love the funny, nice, caring Louis. Louis pushed himself in the middle, to get a better look and to talk to us face to face. Hannah crossed her arms, rolling her eyes. I lowered my head, Trishia patted my shoulder. I think she knows what I'm feeling.

"Hmmm.... What will happen if Louis Tomlinson waited for nothing? Doesn't that sound, Amazing?" Charlie smirked, he slowly walk around Louis as if Louis done something bad that makes Charlie a police to investigate. Louis spoke, "What is happening? I don't understand."

"What will you do if your princess didn't show herself on your date? What will you feel? Mad? Sad?"

I can feel Louis' eyes staring at me with curiousity. He remained his mouth open until he spoke with his calm voice. "She'll never do that. What are you saying?"

"Nothing. I am just curious." Charlie chuckled.

"IS IT ANOTHER LOVE PROBLEM, MR. MCLEAN?" Our principal growled. I remembered what Charlie said, getting in a fight with Louis that caused both of them to get suspended. Our principal met Louis' curious eyes. "Are you defending a friend of yours, Mr. Tomlinson? Don't tell me you're in this fight too?!?"

Louis shook his head respectively and said, "No, sir. I did not do something bad at Charlie. I guess he's hurting my bestfriend."

"He's not in the fight, Sir." Trishia said, "It's Charlie's fault. Not Marielle, Not Louis. Charlie is the reason why I punched him on his eye because he wasn't respecting us. He, kinda, hurt my friend, Marielle."

After trishia said the last word, Louis looked at me with concern. I gave him my ' I am okay' look and forced a weak smile. Our principal rolled his eyes. "Explain this in my office, Mr. McLean and Ms. Cuevas. With you too, Ms. Hamilton and Mr. Tomlinson for evidence."

We followed our principal as he walked out of the crowd into his office. Whoa. This is my first time to be sent into his office, I hope it goes well.

While walking, I can feel the tension between Charlie and Louis. They've been throwing death stare at each other.

---

"Mr. McLean, I don't know what had come in your mind that makes you do it to a girl? You are not respecting them." Our principal's words came after Trishia discussed what had happened earlier.

I was sitting on a chair infront of our principal with Trishia beside me. Charlie and Louis were sitting on a seat opposite to us. I am happy for Louis for controlling his temper in a situation like this. Well, he was sitting beside his enemy. It is normal for us to act rude but he didn't. He remained himself calm.

Charlie smirked, "Well, you'll do everything for the person you love, right?" Then I met his eyes. His smokin hot gray eyes that keeps reminding me how bad boy he was. "But this is not right, Mr. McLean. I have to call your parents and will give you another one week suspension as a punishment. Do not get into trouble again, or not. You'll be kick out in this school if you don't change your behavior."Our principal said, So I guess this is the end and I am happy to hear that because I seriously not feeling comfortable in this place, the Principal's Office.