#15

Chapter 15 - Tension, They are around

Recap:

I know this girl. She is the girl who's with Louis a few minutes ago. She is the girl who used to hold hands with Louis. She is-

-----

"Hannah," Jana mumbled, glaring at Hannah. I can feel thr tension. Is there something bad happened between Jana and the girl named Hannah? I am getting more curious here. I want to know what really happened.

"Jana," Hannah said, "H-how are you?" Her voice, I feel like something's wrong with it. There is an anger mixed by happiness on her voice. I know it is hard to imagine.

"I am good, How about you? How's life at America? My dear ex bestfriend," Jana said, she gave her a weak smile. Her last two words make me more curious. I mean, ex bestfriend? Why? What happened? There are many questions popping inside my head. And I need an answer! Help!

"Life's at Americe is just the same here. But, I prefer living here. Seeing my ex boyfriend make my life complete," she said, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.

Then there was 5 awkward minutes, both of them been glaring each other's face for 5 awkward minutes. Gosh, I need to ruin the silence. Seriously? Me?

"So. Hi Hannah," I said, standing between them. Smiling like nothing awkwardness had happened.

"And your name is?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. I know that feeling. A stranger talking to you. It is just normal to ask, right?

"Marielle," I introduced myself to her, bowing. I know that I am neither a dog nor a servant to bow in front of her.

"Nice meeting you," she said, managed me a smile. We shook hands. I am making the tension between them disappear. I don't like having fights. 3 fights in a day are already enough for a girl like me. Honestly, I am getting used to it this day.

"Uhm. I gotta go now. Louis-"

"You're with Louis?" I asked Hannah, she smiled and nodded. I knew it. She IS the girl with Louis. I frowned the time she told it to me. I am getting jealous, Nooo! Why should I be?

"Oh, you know him?" she asked, kinda getting interested to me because of Louis. I opened my mouth, was about to response but.

"Yes. Haven't Louis told you about her?" Jana said, dropped the shopping bags just to fold her arms. Like a boss.

Hannah raised her eyebrow. Still has no idea about me. It means that Louis didn't tell her about me. It also means that he didn't want me to care, think or be in his situation. Or maybe he has his own reasons why. That boy!

"I-"

"She is one and only's bestest bestfriend. Louis might not tell you about her because she is important to him," Oh great, Jana cut me off again. Her words made me think.Is Jana making me or Hannah realize something? What is the matter to Louis not introducing his bestest bestfriend to Hannah? Is he embarrass to tell to her that I am his bestfriend? Embarass to tell the whole world who am I to him? Marielle, Stop. This is not working if you kept thinking or asking yourself.

"Important than me? Is that what you mean? Is that what you are trying to say to me?" Hannah said, her voice getting a little bit high. I noticed her looking at me. From my feet to my head, she is inspecting me. I am thinking that Hannah's thinking 'Is this the girl Louis liked?'. She gave me a weird look.

"Yep," Jana said, popping the 'p'.

"Ha!You don't have any proofs or evidence. Liar," Hannah said, wait, she called Jana a Liar? No, please tell me that this is not a fight. I looked over at Jana,WHAT, SHE IS SMIRKING? WHAT IS THE MATTER BEING CALLED A LIAR?

She tapped her phone, After 10 seconds of waiting. She showed us a picture. A picture of.... OH NO.

Me and Hannah's eyes got widen, we really don't expected to see these pictures. I shotted Jana a death stare.

I am gonna get her.