#21

Chapter 21 - Go and punch him!

Charlie is holding my wrist. I tried myself to tug my wrist back but he's just to strong.

"Let me go!" I growled. He held my wrist tightly. "Hey! It hurts, you know!"

"If I let you go, you'll run away from me. I am not stupid."

"And I am also not stupid to let my enemy hold my wrist." I sneered.

"First of all, I am not your enemy and second I just wanted to talk to you."

"Well, what happened last yesterday made me think that you are my enemy. If you have someone to blame, then it's you. And I don't want to talk to you." I said, tugged my wrist back and linked my arms with Trishia. "Let's go." I whispered.

We started to walk, but then Charlie run between us. Making Trishia fall on the ground. I shot Charlie a death stare and went to help Trishia.

"You alright?" I asked, pulled her up and she dusts her clothes. She sighed and looked at Charlie. "You should watch where you're going, okay? You are so unrespectful to girls."

"I am sorry-"

"Sorry? You meant it!" Trishia growled. She leaned closer to me and whispered, "I know the reason why you hated him."

I nodded.

"Marielle, I wanted to talk to you. Please?" Charlie begged. "I just don't want you going closer to Tomlinson-"

"He has a name, Charlie! And it is Louis!"

"Whatever. I just don't want seeing you two dating. I know I have no rights to but I actually mad at him. First of all, He is a brat! I mean, he punched me one time because I was dating her little sister-"

"But you know that he did it right. Its his duty to protect her sister from you."

"I know. Then he is the reason why I am suspended for a week, because after I broke up with Lottie, We had a fight here at school -Luckily that you are absent that day- and got ourselves into trouble."

"So you mean, Louis got suspended too?" I asked, "I thought that he gets suspended because he was making fun of teachers."

"Oh look, your bestfriend lied to you." Charlie cooed. I rolled my eyes and signinf him to continue. "And last of all, I don't want seeing you two together. I feel... jealous even that I have no rights to."

"Ha. Jealous? Such a liar. Let me guess, is this one of your bets with your friends?" I sneered.

"No. My feelings for you are real."

"Liar. You can't make me to listen to you again. So now, I am getting late and I don't want to get scolded just because of you." Me and Trishia started to walk again. But it didn't work well, Charlie blocked our way. "Marielle!"

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you." I said, bumping him. He grabbed my wrist, struggling me to stop and listen to him. I gasped, it hurts! He tightened his grip on me.

"Charlie! You are hurting me!" I gasped, trying to tugged my wrist back but failed to.

"Hey! Let go of my friend or-"

"Or what? Silly girl, you are not part of our conversation. STFU!" Charlie said, he can't control his temper. Then Trishia did something. Making Charlie back off and held his eye.

"Oh my gods, Trishia!" I shrieked.

"He's too much! He is not respecting you and me! He is evil!" Trishia growled. I can feel all many pair of eyes glaring at us.

"Ms. Cuevas, Ms. Hamilton and Mr. McLean! Follow me to my office immediately!" I turned around and saw the principal. Oh no. I am in trouble, again.

"This sucks." I heard Trishia mumbled under her breath.

"Indeed."

I heard someone whispering my name. I know that voice. I scanned the place to see Louis standing with Hannah. Their hands interwined again. This annoys me a lot thab Charlie. Louis gave me a worry look and I rolled my eyes. Making him feel bad for what he's now doing.

"Oh, Tomlinson. Have you heard the news?" Charlie smirked, still holding his right eye.

"What news?" Everyone muttered. Louis stood there, asking himself what is it. I begged Charlie for not telling it to him.

"Your princess isn't coming to your date."

"What do you mean?"

Charlie smirked there like an idiot, removing his hand from his eyes revealing a black eye. Thanks to Trishia.

((WOOOOOOO! POINT FOR TRISHIA FOR PUNCHING CHARLIE! But guys and gals, Charlie has an important role in this story. ;) hmm... What do you think will Louis' expression be? Do you think Charlie will tell him? or not? Let's.see then.  

Keep updated and Stay cool. Do not forget to comment/fan/vote. I love you!

Check my stories: The Unexpected and Daughter of Zeus.

Ynabells xx ))