#16

Chapter 16 - Memories of the pictures

Recap:

Me and Hannah's eyes got widen. we really don't expected to see these pictures. I shotted Jana a death stare.

I am gonna get her.

--

She showed us the first picture, a picture of me and Louis playing seesaw when I was 4 and he was 6. My hair there is wavy, not curly. While Louis' hair the same. Messy brown hair.

»«»Flashbacks«»«

It was a bright and sunny day. We just moved to our new house at Doncaster. I am shy that time, when I was little. I used to play in the playground by myself, having no playmate since we're only new here. I wanted to ride the seesaw but remembering that I needed a playmate to ride on the other side of the seesaw.

"Hello there. I haven't seen you here, are you new?" A boy around 6 years old said. He has a light brown hair that is messy.

I looked at him, slightly embarass to myself. He smiled at me and said, "I will take that as a yes. You don't need to be shy to me. Just treat me as your brother, okay?"

I smiled at him, "Yes. You are so nice than the others." I mumbled. Well, one of the reasons why we moved to a different place is that because I was bullied. Yes, so young to be bullied by others. I can't stop crying all day, scared of the big bullies around me. So my mom and dad decided to move on a different place.

"Let's play," he said, "Seesaw!"

The time he said the word 'seesaw' my life enlighten. I wanted to ride on a seesaw for a long time and finally! Thanks to this boy, this is one of the reasons why I am so thankful to have him.

»«»End of Flashback«»«

2nd picture, our picture of Louis on his 7th birthday. I was sitting beside him, my head leaning on his shoulders. He was wearing his denims,red polo and white suspenders.

»«»Flashbacks«»«

We all sang Louis a happy happy birthday while clapping our hands. I am with his friends, which means that they are older than me.

Louis looked at me and motioned me to sit beside him. "Come and sit beside me."

I gave him a wide smile and followed him. I leaned my head on his shoulder, singing him a birthday song. He wished for something and blew the candle.

"What is your wish?" I asked.

He looked at me and said, "To be with my family and to be with my bestest friend forever and ever."

I am sure that he meant Bestest friend is me. I smiled at him again. Giving him my present and kissed him on the cheeks.

»«»End of Flashbacks»«»

3rd picture, It was my 13th birthday. This time, we were hugging each other. This is kinda cheesy but.... It is not what you think.

»«»Flashbacks»«»

"It's your birthday! It's Ynaboo's birthday!" a 15 years old Louis sang, waking me up. I didn't listen to him, which forced him to tickle me.

"Okay! Okay! Stop it!" I said, tears falling from my eyes uncontrollably. He stopped and stood up, headed for the door. He glanced at me and winked at me. A gave him a weird look and he smiled.

--

I wore my white 3/4 sleeve and my peach shorts. Well, it is not a big party. I walked downstairs, seeing all of them smiling at me and singing Happy Birthday. Being with them are all I wanted for my birthday. My mom's the one who's holding the cake while Dad's capturing pictures or videos at us.