"Awww, baby, thank you so much." I say.

"Happy biwthday, Mama."

"Thank you, baby girl. How are you?"

"Good. We send pwesents."

"Really? You shouldn't have, honeybun. I miss you so much."

"Me too, Mama. Wove you."

"I love you more, baby."

"Hey." Delilah comes back on the phone.

"That was beautiful. The best present."

"Just wait until you see what she made for you. It should arrive tomorrow morning max."

"Thank you so much, but you shouldn't have."

"Don't say that, Angel. Now, have fun today. Don't let anything stop you. Get drunk if you want, let go, ok?"

I couldn't help but giggle.

"Sure thing. See you soon."

"Alright. See you soon."

I smile as she hangs up and I see that she called me about ten times before I picked up that time. I also find a couple of missed calls from Mason, a few from Mary, one from Garret, and a couple from Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Jeremy and Tyler.

Although Jeremy and I aren't close, he never misses a birthday. He always calls.

I also find one missed call from Stefan. I call them all, until finally I reach Mary.

"Hey! What took you so long to answer?" She asks.

"I'm sorry. I overslept." I say.

"Oh... Ok. Anyways.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Thank you."

"I want you ready by in half an hour. Understood?"

"Ready for what?"

"Shopping spree and spa day. Chop chop, we're already late. I'll pick you up in thirty minutes no more. Bye."

"B-" I start but she hangs up.

I chuckle before getting ready. I then take the note and read it.

Angel,
I'll come by at night so that we could talk.

P.S. Happy birthday. I hope you like it.

~Damon

I open the box to find...

I gasp at it's beauty. I love it. It's so thoughtful of him. I-I'm speechless.

A knock on the door brings me back to reality. I put the box back and open the door to see Mary.