Chapter 10

(Angel's POV)

I wake up to an unfamiliar feeling.

An arm draped around my waist, light breaths hitting my back, and a cold duvet covering me.

"Damon." I interrupt, my breath hitting his lips.

It's the first time I call him by his first name.

"Yes." He whispers, his breath hitting my lips which sends shivers down my spine.

I close my eyes and inch closer.

"Kiss me."

"Gladly." He says, cups my face, and connects our lips.

I let him kiss me. I told him to kiss me.

Do I regret it?

Hell no!

Does he regret it?

I don't know.

What if he regrets it, should I leave?

I don't want to leave. He's my ride back to campus, so I can't leave anyways.

We kissed for a while then came up here to sleep.

I flip to my other side and see his face.

His beautiful blue eyes are closed. His soft, pink, so kissable lips are slightly open.

I feel a huge urge to kiss them. I want to feel the spark again. It feels amazing.

I raise my hand slowly and tuck a few hairs back in their place. I slowly caress his cheek a few times. I trace with my finger down to his lips. I trace his lips with my finger. He scrunches his nose and slowly opens his eyes. When he sees me a smile grows on his lips, trapping my finger in his mouth.

A giggle escapes my mouth as I pull it out.

"This is a nice way to wake up." He says in a deep morning voice.

The smile on my face widens.

My eyes look into his then to his lips and back to his eyes. When I look at his eyes I notice his on my lips then into mine again.

"Can I k-" I start but then I'm interrupted by his lips on mine.

I'm stunned to react at first, then kiss him back. He places his hands on my waist and pulls me above him, so I'm sitting on his pelvis, never letting our lips depart.

I pull away slowly biting his lower lip.

"You can. Anytime you want." He says with a smirk.

A giggle escapes my mouth as he sits up and I feel a bulge on my restricted area.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks.

"How about you choose this time." I say and hold my wrist around his neck.

"I have a lot in mind." He says and pulls me closer.

I blush, understanding what he wants.

"I-I can't."

He looks at me confused then he realizes.

"Oh. No. No. I didn't mean that. I mean it's not that I don't want to. It's I know that you're still a virgin and I don't want to force you into anything. I was just flirting you know." He says playing with his eyebrows.

I felt myself blush when he said virgin.

"Oh. I thou-"

He interrupts me once more by kissing me. This time just a peck on the lips.

I smile.

"Nice way of shutting me up."

"I don't want to hear you make it awkward." He says and I smile.

"Pancakes?"

"Ew, no, I hate them."

"You hate pancakes?" His eyes widen.

I then throw my head back in laughter.

"I'm kidding. I love pancakes. Who hates them?"

A smile spreads on his face and he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"You can wait here if you want."

I nod and get off him.

He leaves the room and I stand up to stretch my muscles.

I sit on the edge of the bed and look around the room. It's nice. Chic. I notice a few books and go to see them.

I then go down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I sit on a stool and watch Damon make the pancakes.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"What do you think, Salvatore?" I say and put my hand on my cheek.

"Watching a sexy vampire make pancakes."

I laugh.

He then puts three pancakes on a plate and gives it to me.

"Maple or chocolate?" He asks.

"Chocolate of course."

He smiles and gives me the chocolate syrup. He then takes three pancakes and sits facing me.

"You never told me anything about your father." He says putting syrup on then takes a bite.

"I don't really know much about him. I have a few pictures though. The stories that I've been told say that he was a reckless man. All the money and successful companies, that I'm going to own after I graduate, are all mom's work. She said that he would just ruin anything he worked on. Delilah even told me once, that I- well, I was a mistake. They never planned on having a baby. So, all my life I've been working my ass off to prove to them that I can make them proud. That I'm not just stupid mistake. I've been so careful with everything. I still am. Not yesterday, or this morning, but I still am."

"So, you're not careful with me?"

"I don't know. You just make me feel different, y'know. Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that. What is it about you that makes me just babble everything to you."

He laughs.

"I like it."

We continue eating and I just find myself babbling to him about all the stories I know about mom and dad. He listens and comments.

This is wrong. I'm supposed to be ignoring him.

No. I want this. I like this. It's not wrong. I'll just keep Ellie a secret.

I'm now sitting in the parlor on my guitar working on a new song while he's taking a shower.

My eyes revert to the bookcase. His selection of books surprises me.

I put the guitar back and go to the book case.

I hear footsteps enter the room.

"Not what I expected, Salvatore. Moby Dick, Pride and Prejudice, Call of the Wild, I didn't expect you to be much of a reader. Let along, all these." I say still looking at the books.

"Miranda?" Someone asks.

I turn around to see that it isn't Damon. The guy looks very familiar though.

My eyes widen as I realize who he is.

I shake my head and back away but hit the case.

"It can't be you. No way."

"Miranda, what are you d-"

"I'm not Miranda. I'm Angel, her- her daughter. Your daughter."