"Maybe. Starbucks though?"

"You said it was one of your favourite drinks, drowning it like that confirms it," Lauren shrugs her shoulders, placing the glass on the table near by. "I was thinking about nice bedroom and small living room. What do you think?" I arch my eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh, you thought this was just for Noah? No. It's for us too, especially you, you told me you wanted a tree house when you were little, now I'm building one for you, have to admit it though, it might come as surprise to you but I left my last year of Architecture college. Figured out that maybe that just wasn't for me, I didn't quite like the abstract part of it. But I like this. Idea of building up something I can make with my own hands."

"There's a lot of things you can do with that hands," I whisper quietly, not wanting for her to hear it but at the same time dying for her to take the hint, Lauren smirks my way, kissing my cheek moving to my ear afterwards, "maybe later I can put them in some better use?" I almost choked on my own saliva, looking around in search of my child, "he's painting the platform already, his idea though, I wanted to finish the house first and then paint it but your kid is smarter than me." Lauren admits pouting like a little child, her fingers grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to her, Lauren's trembling lips hover over mine for a second before she closes the gap between us, making my head spin in the most sensual kiss I've ever recieved. The smirk from her face doesn't go unnoticed by me as she stumbles back towards the platform smiling to herself.

My fingers automatically shot up to touch my lips that were dying to feel hers against them for ages, I walk back inside quietly, thinking about all the things she could do to me with that hands and lips of hers.

Lauren's Pov:

It's been a while since I felt like this, like something was wrong, this feels like a little reminder that I'm not alright, that I'm still losing my memory day by day. I haven't told y/n the news yet, it started, the process of me losing my memory started two weeks ago, we weren't in the best place at the time, but even though I am around here all the time now I can't bring myself to tell her. I dial the phone number and press the phone to my ear tiredly.

Dinah: Loser, what's up?

Lauren: Can't you answer your phone like normal people do?

I ask giggling, Dinah, she's been there for me since we were in diapers, we slipped away when I hurt my baby the first time but nowadays everything was falling back into the right places, at least that's what I thought.

Dinah: Laur are you serious? Where's the fun in that?

Lauren: Point well made.

Dinah: Well now, that's weird. Where is the sassy queen? What's up nerd? Everything good with bear?

Lauren: Bear? I probably don't even want to know. Everything is fine. We're building a tree house. Noah said he's building it for us too. I can't stop looking at her tense muscles when she helps us though, I need to remind myself every five seconds that my kid is in that backyard as well.

Dinah: Sounds like everything is perfectly normal to me, you wanting to jump her bones while she keeps on playing the loving soon to be wife. I think your health is her number one priority Lauser, that's why she's being so careful. About the bear, maybe she should be the one telling you this not me. Ask her and let me know what she says.

Lauren: I'm not going to lose my memory while having the best time of my life right on top of her. She hasn't touched me since ... since ... I don't even know. Since that night I told her I was sick again.

Nothing like us [Lauren/You]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara