Chapter 1

C Divide POV

I flew and flew and never stopped flying until I reached my destination.

Titans Tower.

"Finally, I'm here," I breathed once I reached the door, I caught my breath for a moment having used alot of my power to fly here.

I rang the doorbell and this camera thingy scanned me for weapons. They obviously a lot of security.

"Please enter," said a robotic voice and the door opened, I stepped in and entered the elevator and entered Titans living quarters to see them.

"Bigger than I thought," I said walking around a bit until I bumped into someone. Robin.

"Um..." I was nervous.

"Hm, our security system let someone in the tower, you must be who," Robin said holding out a hand, "I'm Robin."

"I know who you are, you're the leader of the Teen Titans, teen protectors of Jump City." I said taking his gloved hand," and the name's... Divide, C Divide."

"Nice meet you, hold on," he said taping a button on his communicator, "Robin calling everyone," I heard 4 other voices coming from the communicator before I heard Robin talk again, "Titans we have a visitor, meet me in the common room," I heard all the titans sign off before me and Robin began walking towards a large room with a semi circle couch with a kitchen connected. I gotta say, nice. I as soon as I saw the couch I immediately floped down on on it feeling the soft cushions. Robin looked at me weirdly.

"Sorry habit from my old home," I said getting up.

The other Titans walked in, it wasn't hard to figure out who was who considering the way that look.

"Um, Sup," I said putting on a small smile.

"Who's the girl," said a green man I presume is Beastboy.

"This is C Divide, the security system let her in, I don't know why she's here," Robin answered.

"Actually I came to ask you some thing, I wanna join your team," I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Really?!" Robin said surprised.

"What, you don't think I got the chops to be a super hero?" I said getting a bit defensive.

"It's not that it's just you look so... normal," the metal man very sure is Cyborg said.

"OK, so does Robin, well minus the mask, but just because I look normal doesn't mean I am normal, in fact there really is no normal where you come from" I said after pointing my thumb at Robin.

"And I thought you were gonna be a nice girl," Robin said.

"Aw, that's cute, you think that's mean for me. That's nice compared to my usual behavior," I said smirking a bit, "so I'm I in."

"Not so fast we don't let just anybody in, you need to pass a test," Robin said.

"Ok what is this test," I asked.

"We will test you on how you handle certain situations, how you control your powers, and hand to hand combat," Robin said.

"Ok," I said understanding.

"By the way what are your powers, we haven't heard or seen anything about your powers," Beadtboy said.

"I have magic," I said making my fists glow navy blue, "and I have the power to doublicate my self," I said doubling to make a circle around him "And I can fly," I said levitating at least 4 inches off the ground.

"Awesome," he said giving each one of me a high five.

I looked around seeing Raven sitting in the corner of the room reading a book walked other to her and stood next to her realizing we're about the same height, maybe I'm taller.

"So what are you reading," I said.

"Across the Universe," Raven said not looking up. (A/N:I love that book buy it now)

"Really, I read that a while ago and it really is a really good book, what part are you at," I asked.

"The part where Amy wakes up from her frozen sleep while Elder fawns over her body," she said looking up.

"I loveed at that part, it was very descriptive, in Elder's, point of view to, and how he described the curvature of her breasts" I said, Raven smiled slightly.

"Did you just... wait... Raven you just smiled" Beastboy gasped and smiled himself..

"So," both me and Raven said in unison. Our eyes widened.

"Hold on...did we...ok you first...stop copying me...ok this is ridiculous," we said in unison again.

"Ok you're creeping me out," Cyborg said.

"Boyfriend Robin, can we the keep her, she seems to make Raven the happy," Starfire chimed, Silkie still is her arms.

"Yeah keep me, I already like it here," I said smiling going over to Wilkie to pet him.

"Yeah she's awesome," Beastboy said.

"Thanks Beastboy," I said giving him a fist pump.

"And she reminds me of Bumble Bee," said Cyborg.

"Is she..." I whispered to Raven who cut me off.

"From Titans east and Cyborgs 'girl', they're not even together yet," Raven whispered back.

"So, Robin, everyone seems to like me already and it's only been 10 minutes, I guess I make a good first impression," I smirked.

"Fine she can stay, but she still has to prove herself if she wants to join our team," Robin agreed.

"Joy!!!" Starfire said and hugged me so hard I think a rib or two cracked.

"Star...can't...breathe," I gasping for breath.

"I am the sorry friend, I will show you to your new room," Starfire said zooming off with me in her arms creating a neon green trail behind her. She lead me to room, a very bland room.

"Cool but it could use some...adjustments," I smirked and made appear two bottles of spray paint in my hands. I painted the walls dark purple with black trees coming from the bottom.

"Perfect," I said putting away the spray paint.

"Friend C Divide, it is the amazing," Starfire said in awe.

"Not done yet Star," I used my magic to change the color of my sheets navy blue to matchmy energy. I also changed my night tables and dresser from white to black.

"Now I'm done," I said taking my closet out of my pocket and unlarging it

"I'm gonna be happy here," I said sitting down on my new bed smiling.

"Friend will you not turn on the lights," Starfire said stepping inside.

"Nah, I like it dark, and I got a lamp," I looked up to find a light, to see 4 pot lights located in the corners of  the room.

"Ok, I will be with my fellow titans, you may stay here and relax," Starfire said closing my door.

"Im gonna be happy here," i took off my jacket and stood in front of the mirror.
I took out all of my electronic thingies, and put them down "Yup, very happy."