The New Couple

Next chapter is the last one. Just saying. I had a blast writing this and I'm sorry it ended suddenly but I felt like it was dragging a bit so...love to everyone who read this ❤️

Aislin's POV

Katie and Tobi had called a meeting at the sidemen house so I was now waiting for JJ to pick me up. I sat outside of the apartment building since it was nice outside for once. I heard the roar of a lambo and JJ appeared in front of me. He smiled at me and flicked his head to the left signaling me to get in. I smiled and hopped up and got in the car.

The ride to the house was filled with is jamming to Grime and rapping freestyle. When we finally arrived I jumped out of the car and into the house. I ran to the lounge and tackled Katie since I hadn't seen her since the engagement dinner. She laughed and hugged me back.

"Ok now that everyone's here sit down. We have something to tell you." I smiled and sat on the couch and was almost comfortable but was pulled into JJ's lap. Vik then took the place where I just was and Tobi started talking.

"So as you all know Katie and I have been talking more and we both developed a crush on each other that the other didn't know of." We all nodded and he continued. "Well, we went on a date the other day and both expressed our feelings to each other and well...now we're together." The spoke the last three words together and raised their intertwined hands. I cheered and jumped up hugging both of them.

"You know what this calls for?! A guys day!" Ethan yelled. The rest of the lads cheered and is girls looked at each other.

"Girls day?" Freya spoke to us. We nodded and got into one car, leaving the guys to themselves. As Tami drove she dropped Katie off then me as we got to my apartment. They agreed to just meet at my house then go pick Katie up for a night of celebrating. I nodded in agreement and starting deciding what to wear for later.