Followed and Evil Plans

Vik's POV

I hopped in the passenger side as Aislin climbed in the drivers seat. We both buckled up and made our way to the store.

Probably about halfway through the journey I got an eerie feeling in the pit of my stomach. I stopped singing along with the radio and looked around as we pulled into the car park. I heard the radio get quieter and the car turn off.

"Vik? You good?" I nodded hesitantly and moved to get out of the car. I pulled the handle of the door and swung my leg out but was pulled back to my seat. My breathing grew shallow and I fought against the restraint.

"Vik! Vik calm down! It's just the seatbelt!" I stopped moving and let my breathing even out before moving my shaking hand down to the buckle. I pushed the button and the weight left my chest and I jumped out of the car. Aislin hopped out and ran over to me.

"Are you okay?!" I nodded and put my hands on my knees. "Vik what happened to you in there?" I shook my head and stood up.

"I don't know. I have this weird feeling were being followed and it just got to me I guess." I trailed off and looked at the ground. A hand was placed on my shoulder and she spoke quietly, like she was afraid I'd snap.

"We're okay, I swear. No one is following us ok?" I looked up at her and nodded smiling. She smiled at me and moved her hand.

"Now let's get food!" I nodded again and followed behind her as she skipped happily into the store.

**

Evie's POV

I sat on the couch next to JJ crying. My phone vibrated beside me again and I grabbed it quickly before JJ could notice.

From: Unknown

Did it work? ~S

I shuddered and responded quickly.

To: Unknown

Just as planned ~ E

I sat it beside me again and waited for another message. JJ had taken control of the TV and was trying to 'cheer me up' with shows that he thought I would like. Right now, this show called So Awkward was playing and it was witty but had hints of awkwardness in scenes. My phone vibrated taking me out of the episode.

From: Unknown

Good, just as stupid as I remember. Now, for the next part. Text Vik and tell him to go off by himself to get something. ~S

To: Unknown

Will do boss ~ E

I cringed as I moved from those texts to Vik's.

To: Vikky🌟❤️

Hey babe, can you get some ice cream from the store please? Thank you love xx

After I did that I placed my phone on the table and sat back against the couch. Now, we wait.

(EVIE IM SORRY YOURE EVIL RN BUT ITLL GET BETTER I SWEAR)