Taken?

Vik's POV

My phone vibrated in my pocket as Aislin and I were walking around the store.

From: "Evie" to my Adam❤️

Hey babe, can you get some ice cream from the store please? Thanks love xx

I sighed and locked my phone before putting it back into my pocket. I looked up at Aislin to see her looking at the cereals. I walked beside her and rested my arm on her shoulder. She looked away from the cereal to my arm and pushed it off, making me chuckle.

"I'll be right back Ais. Evie asked me to grab some ice cream. Stay here?" She nodded and waved her hand at me to go. I took one last glance at her before backing away and going to the freezer aisle to get ice cream.

**

I finally picked a cheap but good ice cream and started walking back to ice cream. I accidentally ran into a guy who was carrying a girl in his arms. I looked at him and he smiled down at me.

"She fell asleep." He said in a thick Russian accent. I nodded and smiled before walking back to the cereal aisle.

"So I finally found a good one after looking forever! How's th-" I cut myself off as I looked up and didn't see Aislin.

"Ais?" I questioned as I looked in other aisles. "Aislin? Where are you?" My heart picked up its pace as I couldn't see her anywhere. I walked back to the cereal aisle and saw her phone on the ground. It was opened to our messages and I saw she was mid typing.

To: Icky Viky

Aye I'm going to rhemakanslsls akanspq

Something bad happened. But what?

I ran to the front of the store and talked to the clerk closet to the door.

"Excuse me, have you seen a girl about 5'3" with blue hair and a white hat on?" He nodded and pointed out the door.

"A man just carried her out of here. He said she was his sister and she fell asleep." My heart stopped as did my breathing. I ran into the guy who just kidnapped my best mates girlfriend...