Engagement

Aislin's POV

After telling all the guys and girls, we decided to go out to dinner with everyone. The girls and I all stayed at my house while the guys went back to their places to get ready.

I stood in front of the mirror playing with my hair. My roots were starting to show and it made me upset.

"Hey guys..." I yelled down the hall.

"Yeah?" Someone said right outside my door. I turned towards the door and saw Tami and Freya both standing there.

"Would you mind if we ran to the salon quick? I want to redo my hair."

"I have to redo my roots so I'm good." Freya said. We both looked at Tami and she shrugged.

"Why not?" We laughed and grabbed our bags before going to the salon.

**

At the salon, we met another girl. Her name is Katie. She was getting her hair trimmed when we got there and we got to talking. She was really cool so I decided to invite her along to the event. The more the marrier right?

Anyway when we got done we all went back to my place to get dressed.

(Aislin;

Tami;

Freya;

Freya;

Katie;

Katie;

That's all (:  continue )

After everyone was ready we all piled into my car and drove to the restaurant. We got there to see the guys leaning against their cars. I parked next to JJ's Lambo and watched as the guys stared at their respective girls. Ethan was standing next to a girl who I assumed to be his girlfriend Emily. I smiled at waved at her before looking to Harry. He also had a girl next to him, his girlfriend Katie. Tami went next to Simon and Freya to Josh. Katie stood next to me and I walked with her over to Tobi.

"Tobi, this is my friend Katie. I brought her cause I figured you wouldn't bring anyone." He smiled at me and then looked at Katie. He grabbed her hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing her knuckles. I looked at her to see a blush as red as Tami's dress. I giggled and pushed her towards him before walking over to JJ.

"You look amazing babe." He pecked my lips and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"As do you Jid." We walked behind the other couples into the restaurant and sat at a table for 14.

As we sat at the table chatting and eating our food and sipping champagne, Simon tapped the side of his glass.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make." Everyone in the whole restaurant stopped what they were doing and looked at him. "Today, is a special day. Today is the love of my life, Tami's birthday. As a present we decided to bring her to a fancy restaurant and treat her. But me being her boyfriend, had to of course have a different present." He stopped talking and looked down at Tami. He grabbed her hand and helped her stand up. Everyone watched with curious eyes as the couple stood.

"Tami, I've known you for 3 years now. 2 1/2 of those, we've been dating. To say the least, they were the best years of my life. It'll be hard to top that, but I have an idea.-" Simon fixed his trousers and got down on his right knee. Tami's eyes widened and her hands flew to cover her mouth. "-Do me the honor of helping me make my life the envy of everyone and marry me?" She nodded rapidly and and held out her left hand. Simon's grin practically broke his face as he placed the box down and slid the ring on her finger. As he stood up cheers filled the room as the newly engaged couple kissed.

Our table cheered and whistled at them until they broke apart. They both sat down and held hands. Tami held her hand up to her face and admired the ring. Us girls freaked out by looking at the shining diamond on her finger.

 Us girls freaked out by looking at the shining diamond on her finger

(Tami's ring (: DID YOU ENJOY. It was fun writing this so I hope you did. Sadly, this story is coming to an end soon. I already have the last chapter written I just need to fill in the middle. There's one more twist involved and one more couple? Maybe? Also I know Vik wasn't in this chapter, that's explained later. ALSO ITS MY BIRTHDAY WOOOOO! Anyway I hope you enjoyed!