Texts

Aislin's POV

After eating I ran upstairs and got a quick shower and got dressed(outfit in media I don't feel like describing it I'm lazy ) .

After getting dressed I went back downstairs and saw Vik and Evie cuddled up in the couch watching TV with JJ third wheeling on the love seat. I snuck around and plopped down beside JJ scaring him. He jumped and looked towards me glaring.

"I hate you." I giggled at him and pecked his lips before standing up again. I went over to the door and slipped my shoes on and walked back towards the room.

"I have to go to the store! Anyone wanna come?" I asked peeking my head in. JJ ignored me, seeing as he was upset, and Vik looked towards Evie.

"I'll go." Vik offered. I smiled and flicked my head towards the door.

"Let's go then!" He laughed and jumped up following after me.

**

JJ's POV

I sat here awkwardly with Evie as she stared at her phone. I cleared my throat and she looked up.

"So how'd you and Vik meet?" She smiled and locked her phone. She threw it to the other side of the couch, as if trying to get rid of it.

"Well we actually met online. I was playing Xbox and so was he and we were on a team for the game and he ended up giving me his Skype so we could team up again. He then found out I was a girl and was embarrassed about the things we had talked about and distanced himself a bit. During that time I became...quite...sad. I didn't do anything but I rarely left my room. I laid curled up on my bed staring at Skype waiting for a call. Finally one day, he called. I was ecstatic but so much that I forgot to answer. Thankfully, he called again right after he hung up and this time I answered. He apologized for being stupid and ignorant and I could see he really meant it, so I forgave him. We got to talking and he asked me out about a month or 2 ago." She smiled as she spoke about him. You could tell she really liked him.

I smiled but was taken aback when she started crying.

"Woah woah woah, what's wrong?" I stood up and walked over beside her and wrapped my arm around her back to hopefully comfort her. She jerked away from me and moved to the other side of the couch. I looked at her weirdly but respected that she wanted her space.

"What's wrong Evie?" She moved her hands from covering her face and looked down at her phone as it vibrated. Her lip quivered as she read the message she was sent.

"Evie?" I said softly while moving towards her. "Who's texting you? Are they harassing you?" She nodded and gave me her phone. I looked at the lock screen to see a vague but menacing text.

From: Unknown

Do it know or you'll be exactly where she will. ~S