Kobi

Tobi's POV

I sat in my flat next to Cal with messages to Katie pulled up.

"Come on stop being a pussy and just ask her out!" He yelled while nudging me.

"It's not that easy freezy(ha that rhymed), I'm not like you I can't just ask out a girl I like that easy. Our first date was an engagement dinner and we were strangers. I don't know how to do this." I said while dropping my phone and rubbing my face with my hands. His hand slapped my shoulder and he grabbed my phone.

"I got you bro." He typed something quickly and then gave the phone back.

To: Katie

Hey do you wanna go out with me? On a date?

I was about to yell at him when my phone buzzed. I gulped and looked down.

From: Katie

Sure...Friday good?

I smiled widely and typed back quickly.

To: Katie

Friday's perfect. 7? I'll pick you up.

From: Katie

Amazing. My address is ********

I cheered and hugged Freezy. He laughed and patted my back.

"You're welcome." I laughed and jumped up off the couch.

"I got a date!" I shouted out my balcony. I heard cheers from below and saw Behz and Harry peeking out of another balcony.

"When's the date Tob?" Ethan yelled up.

"Friday at 7." He smiled and gave me a thumbs up before heading back inside.

~~time skip to Friday before picking up Katie~~ third person POV

Tobi stood nervously by his car as he waited for Katie to open her house door.

Katie stood at the door peeking out and saw Tobi playing with his hands. She sighed in relief knowing he was just as nervous as her. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Tobi's head flew up as he heard the click of the door. His lips separated as he saw the girl in front of him. She wore (picture cause too lazy to describe)

Tobi looked down at himself and felt underdressed

Tobi looked down at himself and felt underdressed. He wore a simple button up shirt with regular pants. He did ditch his hat for once since he felt that was too casual. He grinned at her as she approached and held out his arm for her.

"M'lady." Katie giggled and hooked her arm through his. He led her to the other side of the car and opened the door. She smiled and bowed jokingly before getting the the car.

~~skip car ride cause they're boring~~

As Tobi pulled up to Nando's Katie giggled.

"Nando's? Really?" She laughed and shook her head before getting out of the car. Tobi laughed as well and stood beside her. He placed his hand on her lower back and guided her towards the entrance.

~~I'm sorry for all the time skips I don't know what to write~~

After dinner they decided to just walk around. While walking through a park they heard music. Katie looked towards the sound and saw bright lights and heard children's laughter. Her eyes light up as bright as the stars and she whipped around to face him again.

"Can we please go?! I love fairs!" She yelled giddily. Tobi smiled fondly at her and nodded. She squealed in delight before grabbing his hand in hers and walking towards the fair.

As soon as they got tickets for rides and entered the park Katie sprinted off to the first ride she saw, which happened to the the mary go round. Tobi jogged to catch up to her and got to her as soon as she was about to get on.

"Come on Tob! Get on!" She yelled before rushing off to a horse. Tobi handed the man at the gate the tickets needed and ran to her again. She was pouting and stepping off the horse.

"I can't sit in the horsey. My skirt is making it difficult." She pouted and crossed her arms like a child.

"Katie?" Tobi spoke softly. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, making his heart flutter. "There is booths love." Her face went red at him calling her live but played it off as embarrassment of not remembering. She giggled nervously and walked to the booth he was pointing at. She slide in and he sat beside her and pulled the buckle on the outside to close the cart.

He slyly placed his arm around her shoulders and she leaned her head on his shoulder. He looked down at her to see her mesmerized by the lights. He smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled and nuzzled her head in his neck.

"Tobi...?" She spoke quietly. He hummed and looked down at her. "I really like you, and I'm afraid to. And by really like I mean...I think...I'm in love with you. I know it's only been two dates but I feel like I've known you forever. If you don't feel the same that's complet-" She was cut off by his lips meeting hers. They kissed for a few seconds before pulling away as the ride came to a stop. They both smiled at each other and continued the date as a couple.