I'm Sorry

Aislin's POV

Vik dropped me off and made sure I was ok before leaving me alone. I sat downstairs for a bit before going to bed and to sleep.

**

It was the day after the shopping trip was suppose to happen and I was sitting in my bed, not wanting to do anything. A knock sounded at my door making me groan. I got up and trudged down the stairs to the door.

I managed to glance in the mirror in my hallway to see my makeup smudged and a big red mark on my cheek. I rub my eyes tiredly and pull the door open. Arms surround me and I'm crushed into someone's chest.

"I'm so so so so sorry Ais. I didn't mean to hit you I didn't think you'd be that close to me. I'm so sorry for yelling too I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I was just so angry that she cheated on me. Please forgive me." I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me tighter against him and walked into my living room. He sat down on the couch and pulled me on top of him so I was on his lap. His arms wrapped around me and his forehead rested on my shoulder. I felt his head move and his lips meet the back of my neck.

"I love you Ais." I heard him whisper.

"I love you too Jid." His hands landed on my hips and he spun me so I was now straddling him.

"No. I mean I love you. I've been in love with you since grade 8 but was afraid to tell you." I grinned at him and leaned down to meet his lips. I froze before connecting them, wondering if he even wanted to kiss me. My question was answered when his lips met mine in a hurried but passionate kiss. After a minute or so I pulled away remembering something.

"What about Seana?"

"Don't worry about her. I broke it off." He quickly spoke before connecting our lips back together. I smiled into the kiss and leaned into him as it got more passionate.

I honestly have no clue how this is at 1k reads. You guys are actually amazing so thank you❤️