Josh and Simon

Aislin's POV

Tami and I were sitting in my room watching YouTube when I heard loud knocking on my door. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Tami before slowly getting up from my bed. I walked out of my room and down the stairs before looking down the hall at the door. More knocking sounded at the door making Tami and I jump and grab a hold of each other.

"Aislin! Open the door!" I heard Josh yell. My body relaxed and I rushed to the door before pulling it open. He pushed me out of the way and slammed the door behind him. I looked at him funny before walking into the lounge behind him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Simon was chasing me. I knew we were close to your building so I ran into here and found you." He said between puffs of air. I laughed and shook my head at him.

"Why was he chasing you?" Tami questioned.

"I might have said something and got him mad so he chased me."

"Across London? You must have pissed him off bad." She said. I nodded and walked back upstairs.

"Come on, you can stay here. I have an extra room." He smiled and ran up to me chanting 'thank you' while hugging me. I giggled and pushed him off before showing him the room. More loud knocking sounded at my door making me groan.

"Probably Simon." Tami said. I nodded and walked back downstairs. I looked through the peephole again and saw an angry Simon standing there. I opened the door with a sigh and motioned him to come in.

"Where's Josh?" He asked angrily. I closed the door and crossed my arms at him.

"I don't know, why don't you ask nicely?" I questioned just as angry. His eyes softened and the anger disappeared from him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it out on you." I nodded and smiled.

"It's ok. I get it. But just don't do it again please." He nodded and smiled.

"Now, is Josh here?" I nodded and yelled upstairs.

"Josh! Come settle this with Simon!"

"No! He'll hit me!" He yelled.

"Joshua Bradley! Come down here right now!" I yelled. I heard the door open and him walk down the stairs. He finally got to the bottom and stood there pouting. I giggled at him and pulled him forward in front of Simon.

"Now. Settle this like adults." They looked at each other and glared. "I said adults not children." They both sighed and started talking. I heard bits and pieces, mostly about Simons family and Tami, meaning Josh said something about them. They must have settled if cause they bro hugged and turned back to us.

"Good?" I questioned. They looked at each other than back at me before nodding. I smiled and then sighed.

"Ok. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. Josh you remember where the room was. Si there's another right next to it. You can both stay cause I doubt you wanna walk back in the dark." They both smiled at me and nodded. We all walked upstairs, Tami and I to the right and Simon and Josh to the left. Simon of course had to kiss Tami goodnight before she could come into the room with me.