Making Videos and GTA

Aislin POV

I sat up from my slouching position on the stool and interlocked my hands in front of me. They both looked at me giddily and I shook my head before spilling everything including the daydream about him. Tami would squeal every so often with excitement while Freya say there with a grin on her face. I giggled and got up from my stool and headed out of the kitchen and back to the lounge to now hear them making a video.

I peeked my head in and saw a piece of ham slide down Simon's head and slap the yogurt on his lap, making the worst sound I've ever heard. I cringed and sprinted out of the room to not hear anymore. I heard everything go quiet then laughter. I shrugged and continued making my way into JJ's room.

I sat at his desk and turned on the Xbox to play some GTA. I realized he wasn't signed in so I placed the controller down and skipped back out to the living room.

I knocked on the doorway and got his attention. He motioned me over and I slowly made my way, while making sure I didn't step on any discarded food. Once safely across the room I hid behind JJ in his rugby uniform and stood on my tip toes making sure I was by his ear.

"I need your Xbox password to sign you back in." He nodded and turned around and whispered it in my ear. I blushed a little when he told me what it was. When he pulled away I could see a bit of red on his cheeks making me grin. I shook my head and walked back out of the room and to his. I sat back down at his desk and typed in 21/06/05. They day we met. I grinned and sat back on his chair while playing GTA. 

A few hours later when I had changed to Netflix, JJ came waltzing in looking completely knackered. He took off the jersey and padding and flopped down on his bed. I looked back at him and threw a piece of popcorn at his face. He opened one of his eyes and glared at me. I smiled and turned back to my show. I heard him get up and walk over to me. I shrunk down and looked behind me slowly. He stood there staring down at me with mischief. I looked up at him while munching on popcorn. I turned my head back to the computer and paused the movie I was watching and sat the popcorn down on his desk and braced myself.

"Ok, I'm ready." I felt him grip the chair and spin me around to face him. He scooped his arms around me and threw me onto his bed. I tried to squirm away but he was too quick and pinned me down by sitting on my legs and trapping my wrists with one of his hands. He used his other hand to tickle my side and armpits while I squirmed underneath him. I screamed with laughter and moved underneath him. I heard footsteps running and the door burst open. 

"ARE YOU GUYS HAVING SEX IN HERE?!" Simon burst in and said while holding his camera. We both looked at him and started laughing so hard JJ fell on top of me and then rolled off the bed. I laughed harder when he fell making tears come to my eyes and me almost fall off the bed. 

"You coulda just said no..." Simon muttered and then sulked out of the room. I giggled at him and just laid on the bed. 

"What weird friends you have JJ." He looked up at me and giggled.

"What weird friends we have Ais."