Shopping

Aislin's POV

Once we arrived at Westfield we all decided to split up into different groups and meet up at 6 in the food court. The girls and I were one group and left the guys to themselves to do whatever. We went into Victoria's Secret first because I needed new bras.

"So, Aislin, how come we're just now meeting you?" I looked back at Tami as she spoke and shrugged.

"I've always been kinda shy when it comes to new people and JJ knows that so I don't know. He was just probably looking out for me." I heard whispers from them but ignored it and picked out some underwear and a couple bras. I paid and we left to go to Top Shop.

We each got 4 shirts and a pair of pants and shorts. We finished there and decided to go to Forever 21. I didn't really see anything I liked until Freya came across this dress that was gorgeous. It was a light blue lace dress which was tight at the top and flowed out towards the bottom. We also found some black pumps with an ankle strap. I took the dress and pumps and tried them on. When I came back out all of the guys were there and waiting for me. I held the dress in my arms with the pumps hanging from my fingers. I smiled at Freya and nodded. She squealed and grabbed the items, running to the front. I grabbed my bags and ran after her.

"Freya! You don't have to pay for it, I can!" She shook her head and handed the lady behind the counter her card.

"To late! And I want to pay for it! Consider it a gift." I sighed and shook my head.

"I will pay you back for it." She waved me off and grabbed the bag from the counter.

"You can buy me lunch then." I smiled and nodded. She hooked her arm with my and Tami snuck up to me and did the same thing. We all 'skipped' off to the food court and just decided to get a simple McDonalds.
**
We are and then decided to head back to the sidemen house. I got in my car with Tami and Freya and we followed after JJ and Simon. Tami plugged in her phone and started playing Spotify and the first song that played was Keep Up. We all burst out laughing and rapped along with it.

By the time we reached the sidemen house it was starting to get dark. JJ suggested I stayed over since it was getting late.

"No. I can't, you already have done enough for me today." He pouted and grabbed my hands and held them between his.

"Pleaseeeee." He begged. I shook my head and sighed.

"Where would I sleep? And what would I wear, I don't have anything." I asked.

"You could sleep with me and I'll give you a shirt you can wear! Just like old times! Please Ais?" I looked at him as he pouted and dropped my hands.

"You know I can't say no to you when you pout." He grinned and picked me up and spun me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled as he spun me.

"Yes! Thank you Ais! You won't regret it!" I laughed and put my legs down when he stopped.

"We'll see." I feel like tonight and tomorrow will be very interesting.

This is a short chapter, I know, I'm sorry but I didn't know what to write and I wanted to update so I'm sorry :(