Chapter seventy six.

Start from the beginning

‘’Emma I’m your father I should be at your wedding’’

‘’You were at my wedding, and you aren’t my father. You’ve never acted like one’’

‘’Please I’m sorry I didn’t realise what you were going through I feel awful’’

‘’So you should’’

‘’I’m sorry’’

‘’Yeah you’ve already said that… look if you really want you can come but it doesn’t matter to me either way’’

‘’Thank you so much love’’

‘’Yeah bye’’ I mutter pressing end call and slinging my phone across the room. I really don’t need him stressing me out today.

HARRY’S POV:

‘’Harry! Harry! Harollldddddd!’’ Louis shouts excitedly.

‘’What?’’ I groan covering my eyes from the bright sunlight.

‘’Todays the day, todays the day’’ He says in an extremely irritating sing song voice.

‘’Sssh’’ I groan shoving my head back into the pillow.

‘’Noooo get up you need to get ready’’ He giggles dragging at my arm until I unwilling stumble out of bed and allow him to lead me to the kitchen were a mug of coffee is awaiting me.

‘’Thanks’’ I groan sipping the coffee.

‘’Sooooo are you excited?’’ He asks.

‘’Yeah todays going to be great’’ I smile widely thinking about the amazing life Emma and I will have together.

‘’Do you think Emma’s ok?’’

‘’Yeah she was just getting a bit worked up last night its perfectly fine, she’s hardly going to get better overnight is she’’ I shrug.

‘’How bad is she? Like obviously I don’t know it all’’ Louis says.

‘’Yeah you don’t know the half of it mate… but she’ll be ok eventually and she’s got me no matter what’’

‘’Your good for her y’know, and she’s good for you’’

I nod simply in response as I head back upstairs to shower and get ready.

EMMA’S POV:

Once the girls were finished getting ready I headed into the shower, I slowly washed my hair and shaved. As I washed my body I thought about how many women have their new husband find brand new scars and cuts on their body on their wedding night? Not many I suppose.

Once I was dry I slipped into my new lingerie which was a beautiful black lacy set. I then wrapped my silk kimono around me and walked out into the bedroom.

Amy and Gemma had a chair ready so they could do my hair and makeup.

My hair was loosely and messily curled before placing a black flower crown with jewels in-between each flower.

Once that was done they moved on to my make making sure my base was perfect followed by a soft bronze and gold smoky eye with black winged eyeliner and light fake eyelashes which were then covered with several coats of mascara. My face was then contorted and highlighted before adding a light peach blush to the apples of my cheeks. Finally my lips were painted red and sealed with a lip seal to stop it slipping and smudging.

Once that was done it was time to get into the dress which I was nervous about, what if I’d gotten fatter and it didn’t fit me?

I stepped into it and allowed Gemma and Amy to fasten me in the corset.

Once they were finished I stepped into my black heels and stood in front of the mirror to look at the dress.

The dress was black with jewels lining the sweetheart neckline, it snitched in at the waist before coming out into a big chiffon ball gown style skirt, the skirt had a few bits of grey chiffon in too and a slight amount of glitter.

Nothing about my appearance looked like it was my wedding day and that was just how I wanted it.

My left arm is now covered in tattoos as Andy finished my sleeve completely last week.

My ears are stretched a bit more now, they’re still not really big but not exactly small either.

I’m happy with the way I look because it how I want to look.

‘’we’re ready lovely’’ Gemma says as her and Amy reappeared now in their dresses which are white feather skater dresses.

‘’Here goes noting’’ I smile as we climb into the taxi waiting for us.

Authors note ---- thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

What did you think?

Sorry not a lot happens in this chapter.

Opinons?

Predictions?

What do you think the wedding will be like?

Please can I get 30+ votes and 10+ comments, they make my day:)

harry tumblr - external link

imagines book - on profile

personaltumblr- http://lightacigaretteandsmokeitallaway.tumblr.com/

I take requests for imagines either via inbox on here or ask box on my tumblr. I do any imagine ;
any boy
any scene
dirty or not
anon or not
AU or in 1D
or preferences with a part for each boy.
However please specify exactly what you would like :)

Thanks again, love Molly xxxx