(TEASER) SEQUEL: MISSING STYLES

AN:
I'm guessing you all are pretty confused by now.

I've deleted a couple of stories I just couldn't finish. They just didn't feel right, you know? One of those stories was the supposed sequel to Baby Styles; Looking for Addison. I felt so strange writing that, without Niall and Harry as the main focus.

So now, after a ton of time with thinking, I've finally planned out an entire NEW and REAL sequel for Baby Styles. Continuing Harry and Niall's story; them being the main focus.

I wrote a little teaser, or a prologue you can say. Welcome, people, to Missing Styles!

"Niall!" Harry shouted loudly, then quickly covered his mouth with his hand. He had completely forgotten that his beloved twins were sound asleep in the room next door. He was standing on the icy tiles of the bathroom connected to his and Niall's bedroom with excitement pulsing through his veins like wildfire.

His extremely blonde, beautiful boyfriend padded into the room with a sleepy gaze, but a smile playing around his lips. "Gosh, Haz, shouldn't you be sleeping? It's only 5am, and it's your day off with the twins today. Come back to bed with me?"

Harry shook his head, expecting his curls to dance wildly, but then remembered he'd cut his hair off after endless pulling fights with Leah and Jace, their tiny yet strong fists pulling out more hairs in one tug than he did in a year.

"I can't sleep anymore. I woke up and I just... Sit down!" Niall did as he was said and sat down on the closed toilet lid, bracing his hands on his knees. "What's going on?"

Harry smiled this hidden, excited smile and crossed his arms over his chest. "You know how I left the café yesterday with a cold?"

Niall nodded, not exactly getting what his boyfriend was babbling on about. He was longing after returning to his warm covers, Harry safely asleep in his arms.

"Turns out it wasn't a cold, after all", Harry said with a shaky voice, but with tears of joy in his eyes. In his hand he revealed a stick, a pregnancy test. The two lines were like neon signs.