Chapter 18

Harry had woken up in Niall’s arms, at first terrified because he didn’t know how the fuck that happened. Then yesterday’s scenes had started popping into his head and he had remembered. What surprised him the most was that Niall hadn’t left. He’d stayed with him.

Maura was probably furious over her son and his actions, but Harry was kinda happy the blonde had stood up against his mother to calm Harry down.

On the top of that, the best memory of waking up like that, was finding Niall’s hand placed protectively on the baby bump.

.

.

.

Harry swallowed before he approached his mother carefully. He bit his lip and cleared his throat so Anne turned her attention towards him. The clock was about 6.45 pm, a quarter before he actually had to get out of bed.

“Harry! You up already?” she said surprised and gave him a one arm hug from where she sat on the bar stool on their kitchen. She wore her glasses and had the morning paper on the counter in front of her.

“Yeah”, he mumbled, looking down on the floor. He was so shameful and h just couldn’t understand how it happened.

Anne quickly realized her son wasn’t in his full five, more than he’d been the three days he’d been away from school again. It was Thursday and they had agreed that Harry was going to try school again. He was kinda curious if Zayn cared or if he’d been taken into Logan’s gang.

“What’s wrong, honey?”

Harry blinked and tried not to cry like a baby, but these days it was pretty hard not to. “They don’t fit.”

A flash of confusion crossed Anne’s face and she took her son’s hand in her own. “Who doesn’t fit?” she asked, her voice calm and steady. Her thumb, coloured with plain white nail polish, stroked his knuckles like she always used to do when Harry was younger.

To show his mum what he meant Harry lifted his shirt. The pants sat perfectly from his ankles and up to his knees, from his thighs before… they stopped under his bulbous belly.

Harry’s mum’s eyes widened and she frowned.

“See? I’m fat!” His words was barely a whisper, yet Anne understood immediately.

She shook her head and wrapped her safe arms around the boy. “No, Harry, you’re not. It’s just a big baby! It’s growing fast!” Harry could sense there was something she wasn’t telling him. Something important.

Anne sighed and stood up. “Guess you’ll have to wear joggers, then. “

.

.

.

Harry stood by his locker and tried to breathe steadily. He had made it from the parking lot to his locker. That was a start. A good start. He hadn’t stumbled into anyone yet, and he hadn’t spotted Zayn or Logan yet.

Of course, the happiness didn’t last long, because soon he felt a hand on his shoulder. “I was starting to wonder where you’d disappeared, gay-douche!” A familiar voice laughed behind him. He knew that voice too well. He could just feel his bump under his shirt and prayed to god that Logan wouldn’t find out. Not yet.  

He slowly turned around to find Logan’s clear eyes looking at him with hate and triumph over finding the boy.

A lump blocked Harry’s throat and he swallowed. Just when he was about to croak out an answer, an answer that he hoped would get Logan to walk away, he felt his stomach clench. He needed to find the loo, and he needed to find it fast. Without answering the dark haired guy, Harry turned on his heels and sprinted down the hallway. That was probably not the smartest thing he’d done in a long while.

“Hey, Styles! Get back here!” Logan screamed and soon Harry could hear loud footsteps following him from behind. Shit. He could absolutely not allow Logan to follow him into the loo. He would find out about the baby.

The day choose to kick Harry even more in the arse when he passed another familiar face on his way to the loo. At first, the person with the brown eyes didn’t see who ran past him in panic, then, a few metres away; Harry heard his name being shouted again.

“Harry! Where the fuck are you going?” Zayn shouted with a worried voice. “What’s wrong?” Then Logan pushed his way past him, and reality hit in. “Stay away from Harry!” Zayn’s voice sounded even more far away the moment Harry bursted into the bathroom, but he clearly heard the swear words that followed.

Harry found the closest stall, opened the door wide open, kicked it shut with his foot and locked it. Then he fell down on his knees and emptied his stomach. The tears stung behind his eyes while he felt his body shake violently.

“Harry! Get your arse out here!” Logan snared, and he soon heard his fist bang into the stall door. “I swear I’m going to!” Then the door to the boy’s loo opened and Harry heard, to his relief, Zayn’s voice.

“Logan, get out.” The words sounded firm, serious and angry. “He’s a person, not a toy of yours. Get out before I call somebody.”

There was a few minutes of silence; only the three boy’s breath could be heard in the room. Harry’s quiet, shaking one, Zayn’s rough, firm one and Logan’s angry, racing one.

“This is not over!” Logan snared, and Harry knew him well enough to know that he was afraid. He was afraid to get caught properly. There was several teachers that saw Logan bully Harry, but they didn’t do anything. Zayn, on the other hand, wouldn’t be afraid to call the fucking principal, therefor Logan bursted through the door and disappeared.

Harry heard footsteps come closer to his stall. “Harry...? Please open up…”, Zayn whispered with a low voice. Harry had started to breathe heavily, inhale the air roughly since he’d been holding it in, and because he just threw up seconds ago.

“Seriously, Harry, I’m not kidding. I’m staying here until you open and tell me what’s wrong.”

The curly haired boy gave in and opened the door. He was fucking terrified, because he knew he had to tell Zayn about the baby. He couldn’t just walk out and leave that one person that tried to be his friend.

Zayn got in and closed the door behind them before he hooked down and stroked Harry’s back since he still sat on his knees clinging to the toilet.

“What’s wrong?” Zayn’s brown eyes met Harry’s with a soft expression. “You know you can tell me.”

Harry took a deep breath before standing up. It wasn’t that much space inside the stall, but enough for Harry to slowly lift up his shirt and whimper, “I’m pregnant.”

AN:

Btw, I know I’m the most crappy person sometimes, and I’mma change the chapter where Niall finds Harry’s cuts. Harry doesn’t self-harm his arms, and I made a mistake lol sorry guys >.<

I’m so sorry this took so long!!  However, I don’t wanna push myself to write, bc then it’s not turning out good, so I’d rather wait a bit than rush everything.

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 13.6K.

13.6

THOUSAND

PEOPLE…

That’s insane!! We also made the goal with over 200 comments :) Continue to comment, I’d like to see ur opinion and to know who’s reading ^.^

* happy-moi *