30: Mwah!

They told me to make her fall in love
I had to make her laugh
But every time she laughs
I'm the one who falls in love

Emma~

The sun is just perfectly on the horizon. Pink, bits of blue and orange flood the sky in a beautiful art. Kyle had taken me on a date in Paris, since my modeling gave me a free ride to Paris. We're now sitting at a coffee shop, the chilly breeze hitting me slightly.

I shiver, my teeth chattering. Damn if I knew Paris was this cold I would've brought a thicker jacket. Kyle looks over at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me in close.
"You cold?" I'm obviously cold since you don't just get your teeth shivering when it's blazing hot. I just nod, as Kyle removes his sweater, Christmas themed, handing it to me.

"Oh come on, not your ugly Christmas sweater." I laugh, wearing it despite the design. It was a Santa on the front with his little reindeers and a large weird font said, Marry Christmas! Kyle lightly punches my shoulder, "Oh come on. It's funny, see?" He points out the Marry instead of Merry. I shake my head laughing, "Alright it's kinda funny."

Kyle leans back into the chair, looking at the menu. I clear my throat, signaling a waiter. "You can read this?" Kyle stares at the menu, wondering what item 1 was.

I nod, "I took French class freshmen year." Kyle smirks, amused. "Okay then genius, what does this say?" He points to item 27. I clear my throat, "Pépites de chocolat gelato." Kyle looks confused, "Gelato? Is that some sort of jello?"

"No, it's chocolate ice cream." I say, pointing him wrong. And man, he hates being wrong. Kyle pouts, chuckling. "Well I am just a tourist, I wouldn't know which is gelato and which is ice cream."

"But," I begin. "It's the same thing."

Kyle smirks, shushing me up. Man, it's been five years and that signature smirk he has is still able to shut me up. "Whatever." I roll my eyes biting into the gelato.

The cold gelato stinging my teeth and gums, but weirdly I like the sensation.

"So, Em, where to next?" Kyle asks, looking around the city. The sun had began to set, leaving beautiful pink, orange, and spots of purple in the evening sky. I hum, thinking.

Where should I show him next?

"Well since you can't decide on a place, how about I choose?" Kyle pulls out a map, yes a map, of the city and points randomly to a location. I look down at where his finger is pointing.

Eiffel Tower, Paris

"Wow, its bigger than I imagined it to be." I gasp out loud in awe of the Eiffel Tower. Many people were taking pictures of the tower, kissing underneath it, or just plain staring at it.
"That's what she said." Kyle whispers, chuckling.

I smirk, "Oh please. You wish."

Kyle smirks back at me. "Well, I guess this," he raises up a box from his pocket. "Doesn't matter."

I gasp, "Wait! It does!" I hold onto his arms. "You were about to propose?"

Kyle rolls his eyes, "Well I can't anymore since you just found out." He tucks the box back into his pocket.

I laugh, pulling the box back out of his pockets right in front of his face. "Yes."

Our kisses filled the air, passion ran through our veins. The engagement ring sat perfectly on my ring finger, the diamond completing the look. Kyle's hand squeezing my waist, pulling me in closer than we were before. I pull away for air, breathing heavily.

We both laid in our hotel bed, half naked, just enjoying each other's company. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

"I love you." Kyle whispers, stroking my cheek.

"I love you too." I say, ending it with a kiss. Our hands entwined, the bed shaking with our swift movements.

Now we lay in bed, cuddled up in the warmth of our body heat and the blankets covering our bodies from exposure. I look over at Kyle who is quietly sleeping. I smile, holding onto his hand and squeezing it.

"I'm trying to sleep." Kyle mumbles, an eye opening. I giggle, "Sorry. Just enjoying the company of my new fiancée." Kyle sits up, kissing my forehead. "So am I but I'm not waking her up."

My eyes roll to the back of my head, shaking my head.

"You proposed, signing up to deal with my bullshit until death parts us."

Kyle sighs, "You gotta put up with my bullshit too."