Chapter 6: Secret Research

Louis’ P.O.V.

Her last sentence left me completely at a loss of words. There’s nothing wrong with being different right?

I never thought of Lola as weird or a freak, she was unique and fun. She was also seemed pretty optimistic, how could she think of herself like that?

Every time we talked she just seemed relaxed and cool, probably with anyone. She did talk a bit with intrigue in her voice, just a little scared to keep the conversation going. Lola didn’t want any more of me, but there’s no way to for me to get her out of my head. I can’t stop apologizing to her, because I have no idea what I could do in return for practically giving her so much pain to deal with. It’s hard to see a girl hurt, or anyone hurt, especially one of the lads.

I think I should try to at least make her like me. Who doesn’t love the Tommo? 

I’m not considering her a freak or weird at all. Besides, I get weirder and weirder every day, and I’m completely okay with it. Maybe she just has to learn to be okay with it too.

Lola’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe I just confessed that to someone I barely knew the name of. It just slipped right out of my mouth, the words still tingling on my lips. Weird or Freak.

Nobody ever told me so, but I can just read their thoughts and accept the look. You know, that twenty-second long stare you get after you’ve done or said something completely out of it? It’s found a lot in television and movies. If you've never seen it, congratulations! You're normal!

Why can’t Louis just leave me alone? I’ve accepted all his apologies, I’ve asked for nothing in return, he needs to just accept it and leave me alone.  Woo hoo, I've met a celebrity and been kicked in the face by one.  Life goes on. 

This stupid drama is keeping me away from my grades and friends. I haven’t talked to Pat for a week now, and whenever I talk to Chloe, it’s about the fantastic and amazing One Direction or Louis Tomlinson. Now that’s all my mind is filled with, thoughts about him, which doesn’t help in homework and school.

Well, it was actually a Saturday, and I had nothing to do today. No, I don’t feel like hanging out with either Chloe or Pat, maybe I could try something new. Of course I have to find more information about this guy, perhaps some personality information of why he won’t stop apologizing or talking to me. Well, I sort of enjoyed his conversations, but you get the point.

I’m not going to go stalking him, that’s just stupid. But maybe just to find out a few more secrets, I’ll go on Tumblr and Youtube or something. Does this sound really creepy and weird? Probably, but I'm going to do this anyways.  

I grab my laptop from my desk and immediately log in, going onto the internet and simply typing into google: Louis Tomlinson. Of course a million pages pop up. Maybe I’ll try Tumblr now.

As I log into Tumblr, I type into the search tagged bar “Louis Tomlinson” 

I keep scrolling and scrolling, and eventually I find photos of him from our soccer game with fans, (I’m supposing) of him. Luckily, I wasn’t in any gifs of that game, just him. Oh wait, never mind, some idiot decided to make a gif of Louis kicking the ball under Pat’s feet and it kicking me right in the face. I scroll right past it. That’s not going to give me any information.

Youtube is my next stop. Right when I type his name in, I find a video that had the best moments of him. Well, I guess that should show something.

Well it showed me more than something.