Jason

Jason pov

Waking up I hit my alarm clock on the nightstand next to me, groaning loudly I sit up slowly in bed and stretch my arms up to the ceiling. I stand up and make my way to the bathroom,  looking in the mirror I run my hand through my long dark blond shabby hair that touches the middle of my back. I was considered cute by everyday standards. With a sweet face and as others would say my hippie style hair. Walking back into my room I search through my closet for my favorite skull hoodie, my black torn jeans and an old pair of converse, grabbing my backpack I make my way down the spiraling staircase that's at the top of the packhouse.

Keeping my head low I walked quickly and quietly, making my way to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Being the Alpha's son everyone had to respect me but, I didn't feel like I deserved it. I didn't look the part of a future Alpha, I stood at six foot even, I was all skin and bones and I lacked the ability to speak up for myself.

I guess that's why mom and dad decided to send me down to my uncle Ross's pack, he was one of the best Alphas in Eastern Europe. Hearing the front door open and the sound of heavy footsteps coming towards the kitchen I look back to see my dad walk into the room

 "Hey son," my dad says patting me on my shoulder. nodding my head in greeting I much on an apple from a basket sitting in the middle of the kitchen table.

"All ready for your trip my mom says, coming in and kissing the top of my head. "Yea I am as ready as I will ever be"  I reply as I stand up and grab a juice out of the refrigerator. "Great, we should probably head out we don't want to miss your flight," my mom says gently pushing me out the front door. I jump into my dad's Black Tahoe and we take off towards the airport. I rest my head on the back of the seat. Closing my eyes I pray to the moon goddess herself that this trip fixes whats broken in me. I hope it helps me turn into the Alpha I was born to be.

"I will miss you so much son," my mom says hugging me as if I'm gonna be gone for years instead of just a few months for the summer. "Mom I will be back before you know it," I say my words muffled as I'm crushed into her mass of curly hair 

"let him go honey your gonna make him late," my dad says pulling her away from me and into his arms. "You have a safe trip son, don't let your cousins get you into too much trouble" he jokes with a small smirk on his face as he still holds a crying mom close to his side. He nods his head at means I nod back in farewell I carefully make my way onto the plane, new me here I come.

"The plane will be landing in five minutes lift up your trays and turn off all electronic devices." The pilot says over the over com. Sitting my chair up I wait for the plane to descend and The sign to unbuckle your seat belt to go away. Once the plane officially lands I stand up from my seat grabbing my bag from the top compartment. I head off the plane and make my way to the unloading and loading zones. looking around I see a sign with my name on it and walk up to a tall muscular man with a dark blue suit on and black glasses. He looked really intimidating if he took one breath his muscles would rip the clothing to shreds.

"Mr. Keller..?" he says looking down at me "yes sir " I reply. He then walks me to a door off to the side that leads to a private parking lot. He gestures to the open back door to a gold Suburban. My family and their love for trucks I think to myself as I hop into the truck, with the big man following close behind me. I doze off in the back seat of the truck only to wake up after driving for about thirty minutes. we pull up to a big mansion property that is surrounded by strong iron gates. driving up the long driveway I see my uncle Ross, his wife Keri, and there four sons Ali, Tyler, Dani, and Mason standing at the front entrance.

"hey nephew welcome," my uncle says with a huge smile on his face. "Hi uncle" I reply bowing out of respect. "I know your parents were a little worried about you, seeing that you will be taking over as alpha soon and your wolf is not where it should be at this stage. But trust me you are in good hands, by the time you leave here there will be no questions who the next Alpha to the Moon pack should be.

"I can't wait," I say sincerely as I give all my cousins a man hug and my auntie a kiss on the cheek.

"Go and get some rest, I know you must be tired," my uncle says leading the way inside the massive house. I look around the foyer we just walked into. Its three stories high with big glass windows, showcasing the dark forest all around the property. This is amazing I think to myself just as my uncle cuts in with his loud booming voice.

"Training starts bright and early tomorrow, be ready", I nod my head in acknowledgment and make my way to the room I use to use when I would visit in my younger years.

Walking into the familiar room I feel a sense of home come over me, from the pale blue walls to the hardwood flooring. walking over to the queen size bed in the middle of the room I lay down against the plushness of the bedding. Just as my eyes were beginning to drift close my not so quiet cousins ram into the room and throw designer bags at me while closing the door behind them. 

"Little cousin we gotta make you a chick magnet," says Tyler the middle son who has Brown hair that was shaved on both sides of his head but hung long down the middle, he had a  set of piercing green eyes that shown brighter when his wolf was present. "how do we do that," I say not really believing that I can be a chick magnet. 

"That's simple, your gonna bulk up body-wise from all the training we do, so the only thing left to do is clothes and hair." says my cousin mason who has a crew cut and the same green eyes as his brother Tyler. "what are you gonna do to my hair," I say with a  horrified look. I swear these four were worse than girls when it comes to image.

"trust us, little cousin,"  Dani and Ali say as they push me none to gentle into the large connecting bathroom. looking at the determined glint on every one of their faces I knew that them trying to help me look the part of Alpha was not going to change, so giving up to the thought of even fighting it, I just turn away from the mirror not even daring to look at what they were about to do.

"WAKE UP.....WAKE UP .......WAKE UP!!!!!" the very loud and annoying voices of my cousins ring out through the room. "Its too early" I groan looking out the window and seeing that the sun hasn't even come up yet

 "See that is the problem with you Americans," Tyler says with his accent coming through each and every word "too lazy ..........now up we begin..................now!!!" he says as Ali swings a punch in my direction sending me flying off the bed. The blankets and pillows fall over me and I can feel the blood now dripping from my mouth. I get up and can actually feel my wolf begin to rise, turning my eyes to a piercing black.

"What your feeling now, hold on to that" Dani says with a smirk on his face as he follows everyone out the room and to the training field.  Quickly throwing on a pair of grey sweats I make my way to the field more than ready to finish what was started a few minutes ago. 

"Get in position" my uncle yells coming up the hill. My cousins all surround me and the tension in the air grows. Being males and future Alphas everyone wanted to be the best, the top dog in away. Even though we hated the term dog said to us. Our wolfs and male egos wanted us to be number one. "On my go," my uncle says holding up his hand and begins counting down.

"ONE....TWO.........THREE!!!!"

everyone but me leaps into mid-air changing into there wolves as they come at me from all different angles. I can hear my uncle in my mind coaching me as each attack is thrown my way. After a few deep bites and scratches they pull back a little and I feel the air around me crackle as m true Alpha wolf comes forward. Jumping into mid-air I change into my wolf that towers over my cousin's wolf drastically.

"I do not believe it," my uncle says with clear disbelief written all over his face, "I thought it was just a myth and now I'm seeing with my own eyes, that the golden wolf does exist," he says bowing.

looking around me I see all my cousins bowing in wolf form, and at that moment I feel my wolf swell with pride I was the wolf of all wolfs, the new king of wolfs. I'm the first wolf king in two hundred years and I could feel the power radiating through me changing me from the inside out.

Turning back to the human form I get back in my fighting stance ready for another go "AGAIN!!!!" I yell as my cousins get in the fighting position around me "on my count" my uncle says holding his hand up.

"ONE.....TWO.....THREE!!!!"