16 - Victor Ulloa

A/N: Victor Ulloa is an MLS Soccer Player who plays for FC Dallas, for those who don't know him.

Y/N's POV:
"Y/N let me in!" My best friend yelled from outside the door

"Calm down, child!" I yelled and unlocked the door slowly. I saw him standing though the glass door as I pretended to unlock the door but didn't. He pouted and watched me tease him. I laughed and finally open the door as he came running into my arms.

"Y/N, I haven't seen you in so long!" He cheered and hugged me tighter.

"I know, Vic, I haven't either," I laughed. His cologne smelt good as I buried my head in his chest.

   "I missed you so much."

   "Me too."

   "Hey, can we stay here all day and just let it be like when we were younger," he asked and pulled away from the hug.

   "Depends," I smirked.

   "Hmm."

   "You get me ice cream and go to the park," I giggled.

   "You still have a child like mind, huh," he laughed.

"Stop," I groaned and punched his chest. I held my fist in pain. Since when did he get abs? "Oww."

"That hurt you more than it hurt me." He smirked, that was attractive. Stop thinking like that.

"Shut up, pendejo." I walked towards the kitchen and I could feel him real close behind me.

I turned around awkwardly and he was extremely close to me. Our faces were inches apart, and my knees were getting weak looking at his handsome appearance. He looked down at my lips and connected them with mine. His hand slid onto my cheek as he deepened the kiss. It was passionate with fireworks exploding everywhere, but at the same time it was shocking. I would never kiss my best friend.

I found myself wrapping my hands around his neck and digging my fingers into his hair. We pulled away breathlessly. His eyes widened and he removed his hand away from my cheek.

"I'm sorry, that just sort of happened," he stuttered. He nervously rubbed his neck and looked down.

"Okay," I mumbled. "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

He nodded and looked up at me with a sorrow look. I quickly found the restroom and silently cursed myself. I don't like him more than a best friend right? No, that's crazy. So many thoughts ran through my mind.

I went back and found him on his phone. When he noticed me he put it away and turned his attention to me. "Hey, Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." I found it kind of cute how he was apologizing. Woah there.

I walked by him and set my hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry about it, Vic." I could tell something was bothering him but I didn't ask. I kissed his hair and then went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Victor stayed out of my hair while I was cleaning, and then stopped when he noticed I wasn't. "Hey."

"Hey," I smiled.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said. I looked back at him and I could tell he was being serious.

"What did you feel during our kiss?" He asked and leaned over the counter.

"Why does it matter?"

"Because, I-I," he stopped mid way through his sentence and furrowed his eyebrows. "You didn't feel anything?"

"Um-no," I lied. I hesitated and hoped he didn't notice it.

"I-I um, I felt something."

That grabbed my attention towards him. Does he likes me?

"Victor, I-"

"Let me finish. I felt something between us, like more than friends. And I honestly can't even describe it because I suck at words. But Y/N I like you and during our whole childhood, I had this major crush on you. I never lost it and now I feel like my feelings are stronger for you than before." He said.

I was too shock to say anything so I just stared at him.

"Say something."

"Well I'd be lying if I said I hadn't felt anything. I-um, I like you too." I said and I could feel my cheeks turning extremely pink. I turned around so he wouldn't be able to see me.

   I felt him wrap his muscular arms around my waist and kissing my neck. "You're cute when you blush, you know?"

   I grinned while turning around, I connected my lips with his for a peck. He smiled into it and pulled away. He hugged me tightly wrapping his arms around my small frame.

   "I love you, mi amor," he said and kissed my cheek.

   "I love you, too," I said but it came more out as a muffle. His chest was pressed against my cheek making me squirm out of his reach. He hugged me even tighter.

----

🌸Yes I like FC Dallas, I live there. Vote and comment, requesting is open.
Next 3:
17) Cristiano Ronaldo [suggested]
18) Sergio Ramos [suggested]
19) Giovani Dos Santos [suggested]🌸