Captured-15

Amanda's POV

    It's been 6 yrs today since I joined the Marines, so let me fill you in a bit about whats happened during this time... turns out I'm still mute, but luckily my wolf talks for me so I could still join the Corp. I've been stationed in Afghanistan for nearly 2 yrs now, I have managed to get a purple heart and metal of honor for putting myself in great danger to protect my group and several savilians who were in life threatening situations. The first being when the general was being targeted by the an enemy sniper, I pushed him to the ground and used my body as a shield to protect my superior from the sniper's riffle and a few enemy RPG'S... I ended up with 27 gun shots to the abdomen but luckily survived. Secondly I jumped on a grenade after it had been thrown into a savilian school full of children... I still have pieces of metal buried within my face and arms. And lastly I escorted an entire group of 203 people to saftey from a building under enemy attack. There were a few more I could mention but let me fill you in on my current situation...

    I've been captured by the enemy and hung, by my hands, from a ceiling with shackles tightened so much that my wrists are bleeding profusely, and the skin has nearly been rubbed clean off from the friction they cause. I haven't eaten in a week and a half, the last time I've had a drop of water was 3 days ago, and I get a beating everytime I either attempt to fall asleep (which by the way has prevented me from sleeping more than 2 hrs a week so they don't kill me), make to much noise by rattling the chains when my legs give out from exhaustion, or they simply get bored. So basically I'm constantly being beaten. I believe that at some point they plan to broadcast the entire thing on public TV all across the US to make an example of myself. I hope to be out of here by then though. The only reasons I'm able to sleep 2 hrs a week is...
1) they don't want me dead yet
2) they don't have a replacement for me
3) they take 2 hrs off from torturing me one day a week to plan their next attacks and whatnot
   The only thing these morons haven't exactly figured out yet is rather than sleeping during 1 hr on my day off I'm doing some self-invinted workouts to build up my strength for my final escape plan...
Lets hope this works.

My 2 hrs are now over so as of right now I am once again being whipped with a leather horse whip that someone has managed to attach small spiked pieces of iron to and they heat this whip up, thanks to a fire-proofing coating they put on the leather, and when the metal comes into contact with my skin not only does it cut me open, but it also burns and stabs me while also stopping the bleeding so I don't die. When they yank the whip back the spikes are designed to rip the flesh in ways that could make Satan himself sick. After they finish with the whip they take a large tub and fill it up with kerosene, rubbing alcohol, and salt and hold me down in the disgusting combination so they can watch me scream in agony from the horrid pain it causes to spread throughout my entire body.

Author's Note
Okay then... so that was rather gruesome. Anyway I know, 6 yrs is a huge time skip but whatever. I felt like anything less than 4 would be too short but I didn't want to go as far as 10 either. Anyway hopefully you enjoy the update. Sorry it took so long. Comment/Vote... Thanks!

                               ~Alpha Red