Chapter 13

Alpha Leo's POV

Gosh dang it! Whats wrong with me, why do I always hurt the people I care about?! I look up at the bar tender and nod my head while gesturing for him to pour more whiskey into my glass, but as he's doing so I say, "screw it" and take the bottle from him, chug it then slam the bottle down. I hop off the bar stool and begin pushing threw the crowd of people, into the hallway leading to the exit. I stop in the middle of the hallway and turn, facing one wall and leaning my back against the the other while sliding down to the floor. "Why, why, why, why do I do this to myself," I say as I repetitively bang my head against the wall. "Maybe you shoved your tampon too far up your @ss on your last man period," my wolf oh so nicely replies. (Note the sarcasm here) "You're not helping," I groan as I slam my head back into the wall again. "You know, I honestly can't believe you'd even begin to think Id want to help you after what you've done," he growls back ferociously. I sigh and stand back up, then go outside. Huh, Im surprised she didn't take the car if she's just going back to the house...unless she's not just going back to the house! CRAP! IVE GOTTA STOP HER FROM LEAVING! I hop in other the car, forget about the seat belt, I'll live without it, then I start the car, throw it in gear and fly out of there, tires squealing from the speed and the angles of the corners I made. Jesus I hope I make it there in time. I fly around corner after corner passing only two other cars on the way. After what feels like an eternity but was really only about 20 minutes, I reach the pack house and begin my search. Once Ive finally found her scent I track it down to the pack borders, giving me the answer I was dreading...she left.

Author's Note

Sorry for such a short chapter but Im bout to fall asleep here words and letters are blurring together at this point, I swear my eyes have crossed a couple times too. G'night loves😴😴

P.S.

Had to put the second one so the first wasn't lonely lol. ^^^