Stupid Wolf-8

Alpha Leo's P.O.V

"Crap, crap, crap, CRAP! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! OUR MATE HAS ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A WEEK AND I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN HER INTO A CAR ACCIDENT, KNOCKED HER OUT, AND NOW SHE'S BLACKED OUT FROM GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT!" I yell to my wolf in anger. "Oh yes, and don't forget about the part where you also REJECTED her," my wolf replies in feigned joyfullness. "And by the way I thought you didn't care about Amanda." Oh yeah, I forgot I'm not supposed to care. Heh, this is more complicated than I thought..... Well, time to take a little trip to the licker store for some Jack Daniels and Vodka.....then the pack doctor for a bit of wolf's bane.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤After shopping¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I just injected myself with the wolf's bane so the alcohol has the same effect on me as it does for a human, and grab a bottle of each, Jack and Vodka, before heading to the living room to watch the Fast and Furious movies, play GTA, and get drunk. Yay, one long day of wallowing in self pitty because of my stupid mistakes.

Amanda's P.O.V

Man, I hate men. (No offense ppls. I rly don't hate men.) They don't care about anyone or anything other than themselves. I'm actually quite glad he rejected me. He's a rude, egotistical, cocky, jerk.... "I hope he gets ran over by a milk truck," Abri says. "Saaame!" I reply. I sigh and suddenly realise I've been standing in front of my bedroom door for 5 minuets now. Heh, way to go Amanda, way to go. "Hey Amanda," Abri asks. "YES ma dear?" I reply jokingly. "I think the doctor is about to tell Leo we're awake now." "WHAT?! NO! WHY?!" "I don't know, I have the feeling he is though." Right about that time I hear someone running down the hallway, towards us. SHOOT! I run into my room quickly and jump into bed and pretend to be asleep. I really hope he buys it. I hear him open the door then I hear him walk to the edge of the bed. He just stands there for a minute, probably trying to decide weather he actually believes if I'm asleep or not, then I hear a shuffling from him moving around before I feel the side of my bed dip from his weight. Is he planning on sleeping here?! He is NOT sleeping here! I REFUSE! instead of him laying down like I expected he sighed, then placed a soft kiss on my forehead and said, "I know you're not asleep, and I just wanted to say, I'm sorry, I was an idiot and I really hope you can forgive me. I'm not really good with words so I'm not gonna even try but I did want to apologize. Have a good night Amanda." Then he stands up and walks out. I lay there thinking about what he said for about 10 minutes before I get tired and decide to go to sleep for real this time.