THAT?! Is our MATE?!-5

Alpha Leo's P.O.V

I roll over in bed to look at my alarm clock. "Gosh freakin dang it! I'm late!" I jump straight up in bed and run to the bathroom to take a shower. SUN OF A B**CH! That water was freakin HOT! (Yeah, sorry loves, NO CURSING!) I have Got to get that stupid water heater fixed. After I wash my body and hair, I quickly dry off and put on blue suit pants and a white dress shirt with a blue suit jacket and tie. I hurriedly slip on my shoes and run downstairs. My cook hands me a bacon, and egg, sandwich. "Thanks," I say quickly and quietly as I rush out the door, stuffing my face.

After a 2 hour drive through my pack and a near by town I FINALLY reach the Bloodshed pack. When I cross the border into the pack, I instantly smelled the most amazing sent I've ever smelled. It was like a mix between vanilla cupcakes and...gummy bears? Uh, okay, interesting mixture. The farther into the pack I drove, the stronger the smell got and my wolf was practically dancing in my head. It was a 10 minute drive from the gates where you first enter to the pack house. By the time I arrived the smell had gotten so strong that it over powered all of my thoughts and I completely forgot what I came here for. Suddenly Alpha Damien, the elders and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen walked out. "MATE! MATE! GO TO MATE!" My wolf yelled in my head. "Oh. Heck. No." I growl back at him. "YES! GO. TO. MATE. NOW!" I groaned in irritation and pushed him to the back of my mind, as I walked to Alpha Damien to shake hands. "Leo! It's a pleasure to see you again. It's been awhile," Damien said way to ecstatically for my liking. "Yeah, you seem to be doing pretty good," I reply. "Oh yeah! You haven't met my new Gamma yet, have you," he asks gesturing to the girl I mentioned earlier. I just shake my head in response. "Well come on up here then, little lady," Damien says. Right after Damien said that a large growl that not even I could manage, erupted from the girl's chest as her eyes fashed...white? What. The. Crap. Was that?! Even Damien jumped in fright at this. Suddenly both, Damien and the girl's eyes glazed over like they were talking through their mind link. Even the children stopped to look at them in curiosity. Ummm ooookayyyy, something is definitely going on. Just then Damien seems to finish his conversation with the girl and says, "I'm sorry about that, her wolf was offended when I called her little." "Uh, yeah, no problem," I tell him. "Okay then, well, uh...Gamma, why don't you lead the way," Damien asks her. Instead of answering she sighs and motions for us to fallow. Just then I notice how he hasn't called her by her name and she hasn't talked at all. Just as we step into his office I also notice how everyone, including the elders avoid her, as she sits down. "So what's your name," I suddenly ask the girl, and everyone looks at me like I've just grown 2 heads. Instead of replying Damienbspeaks up, "she's mute... has been for 11 years now, and uh... well... nobody knows... her name," he finishes, sounding embarrassed. "Okay, how do you not know your own GAMMA'S name," I say enthusing the word gamma. "I don't know! We just...we... we only know her birthday and we don't even know how old she is. My dad did but he never told anyone anything about her!" Damien yelled in anger and frustration. Then suddenly the girl is holding a notebook with writing on it, up for us to see.

If you really wanted to know, why didn't you just ask?
~A
"Okay, well that's a start." I tell Damien as I sit down in an office chair.

"So....A...What's your your actual name?" Damien asks her.

Amanda

"Well, what's your Full name," I ask her.

Amanda Lee Anderson, and I'm 17 btw

"Wow, mate has a beautiful name," my stupid wolf says, only out loud. I groan and smack my forehead. Then reality hits me and I yell, out loud, "THAT?! Is our MATE?!"

As soon as the words leave my mouth, I regret it. The thing that really amazes me the most though, is the fact that she doesn't seem at all effected by my words or everyone else's shock. In fact, she doesn't even seem to care that she found her mate. My thoughts are soon forgotten though as Alpha Damien whines, "Oh man, I was really hoping I could claim her instead." When he says that a sudden possessiveness over takes me and I grab Amanda, pulling her to my chest and growl, "SHE'S MINE! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!" "OKAY, okay she's yours, I get it, geez," Damien tries to calm me down. "I'm taking her home with me." "Of course, I undertand," Leo says, allowing us to leave. I walk out taking Amanda with me. I'm surprised to see that she doesn't fight back either.