Accidental : Chapter Six

SHORT 

EXCUSE ERRORS !  

Comment && vote :)

-Raquel-

I just stared at Dante , with him staring back into my eyes . I still couldn't figure out the reason he's holding back . Like , damn , I just confessed I love him and the only thing he can say is that he kind of likes me . 

Maybe he just needs and extra push , I thought to myself . Because even Raven wasn't scaring an answer out of him . 

I grabbed his wrists and pulled his body toward mine until he was pressed against me . Him being several inches shorter than me , the top of his head only reaches my neck . But it's all good , because I liked the innocent look in his eyes as he looked up at me . 

"I love you ." I repeated twice more until his eyes watered back up . I had been waiting to tell him That for these past 2 months and now finally doing it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders . But until he says it back , a cloud is still going to be hovering over my heart . 

But I continued . " I've known I've loved you for about 2 months now . Everytime I've looked at you , everytime I've touched you , I've felt like I just needed to hear you say that shi back to me . And I do , if that's what you feel . I know what I feel and what I want to do about it . I want you to be mines , okay ? I wanna kiss you and hold you , I want to show you exactly how much you mean to me . And I can't do that unless you be real with me . I need to know , is the shit I feel one-sided ?" 

He pulled his arms from me but didn't moved backward . He began fidgeting with his hands and if possible he leaned his body closer onto mine . He wrapped his arms around my mid section and layer his head on my chest . 

" I love you too ." he whispered . 

I thought my heart would melt ; I could finally give my all to him ; like I'd been wanting to do . This whole time I've been worrying about nothing at all . This whole time he could've been mine . 

I wrapped my arms around him too and rested him chin on his head . Hearing him that sounded nice , beyond nice . It was music to my ears . 

" say it again ." 

He shook his head " no ."  

" why not ." 

He looked up at me smiling " because then you'll think you're special or something ." 

Raven skipped around us happily " it's about time , god ! You two look so fucking cute together . Now , you two should really kiss ." 

I broke out into a happy smile of my own . I was all of a sudden bursting with energy .  

" wanna go on a date ? That is , if you cancel that other one ." 

" other one ?" his eyebrows furrowed in confusion . Then he and Raven both began to laugh . " that was a joke Raquel . Don't be mad . It was only to see if you , liked me . And , I guess it worked ." 

I couldn't gt mad at that . At first I only brought Yvonne over to see if he liked me , and I guess that worked too .

-Dante-

Raquel borrowed his mother's car for the night ; told her something about shopping or something , but obviously not about us going out . I didn't mind though . Because I wasn't ready for her to know , or for anybody to know for that matter . I know people knowing will cause certain problems that I don't think I or Raquel can handle at the moment .  

He drove us out town , the drive was only 30 minutes or so , and another 15 minutes to get to the next town . It was an extra precaution to make sure no one recognized us ; but there was still a chance that we would get spotted . 

A first date is supposed to be relaxing and happy though ; so we both pushed those thoughts from our heads . 

We went to Red Lobster , though we both can barely stand sea food it was a sort of nice place , nice enough for a first date . And we'd both just get the chicken ; it was decided . 

We both ordered the same thing ; which seemed so cheesy for a first date but , hey ! Whatever . 

I took a sip of my sweet tea as he typed away on his Blackberry phone , barely looking up at me . 

" so , that message must be important ." 

He grinned at me as he slipped his phone in his pocket " my bad . Raven is bugging out . We haven't even been here 10 minutes and she's blowing my phone up ." 

" maybe you should turn your phone off , so if can be just be and you ? Tonight only ." 

He shrugged as he did it " okay , I'm all yours ." 

" okay , so . . . . " 

He rolled his eyes at me playfully " I turned my phone off and you don't even know what to say ?" 

I shrugged " shut up , how abou you talk ." 

" about what ?" 

" anything ." 

He sighed and studied me " okay , I'll talk about how good you look tonight ." 

I could feel my cheeks heat up " I guess I look alright ." 

" alright ? You look more than alright . I don't date girls who are just alright ." 

" but . . I'm . . Not . . A girl ." 

He laughed " I know , I'm just saying . If I don't date girls who are just alright then you've got to be pretty damn sexy and amazing for me to date you and you're a guy ." 

I blushed again . I had a feeling he would be making me do that alot tonight . 

" so , " I paused . " do you think we'll have our first kiss tonigt ?" 

" maybe if you act right you might get more than one ." 

We both smiled happily at eachother .  

Yeah , it seemed that we were meant to be .

-Yvonne- 

I stomped my foot as I texted Raquel again ; he said he was on a date which pissed me off more than I thought anything could .  

I just , wanted him back .  

I deserve him , shit .  

I put it on him like no bitch could , I listened to him , loved him , gave him a place to crash when he didn't want to go home , but yet he was acting like Im not the one for him . Yeah right ! After all the time I've put in with him , I'd be a dumb bitch to just let him go .