Accidental ; Chapter Three

EXCUSE ERRORS

VOTE : COMMENT . 

HOPE YOU LIKE 

how i picture Raquel ---------->>>>>

-Raquel-

I sat down in my usual seat in the back of the classroom : feeling just ready to get this day over with . School isn't exactly my thing , never has been . And seeing as how i'm graduating my senior year in a week : i can't wait . 

Garret sat in the empty seat to my left and Trey in the empty seat to my right with Yvonne in the front of me . We've sat the same since about freshman year . And that has always been cool with me until now . I can barely stand to be around Yvonne anymore . 

Garret tapped me " yo , " he lowered his voice " what the fuck is up with you and Yvonne ?"

I shrugged " have you ever known me to keep one girl for too long ?" I cracked a smile . I knew Yvonne was listening , but that wasn't why i was smiling . I know Yvonne loves me , with how many times she has told me i should know better than she does . I wasn't sure why exactly i was smling . Maybe i'm smiling because letting her go meant that i was even admitting to myself that i want Dante / But the fact still remains , i can't have him . 

Garret grinned at me like he knew what i meant , but he really didn't . 

I got barely got through first bell , english , without losing my mind . I listened in on the cap sessions the rest of my friends were having but i was completely in my own zone , staring at the back of Yvonne's head . I was wondering if she'd heard me , if she believed what i said , if she was hurting . 

To be honest , i care for the girl deeply . After all the times that she's let me crash at her place or just been supportive of me , i know i care for her . But it's definatly no where near love . 

When the bell rang i was almost the first one out of the classroom . Gym is my second bell class . I love gym with a passion , Especially since we share it with the Juniors , a.k.a. Raven and Dante's class . I rushed through the halls , bumping past people . 

Yeah , i'm really that excitd just to see Dante . 

I reached the gym doors , with my gym clothes in hand . I was the first one in the locker room and the first one out . I peeped Dante as he walked in with Raven by his side , them to laughing away about something . I didn't say anything , just watched . Dante was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and white and black PF's on his feet with a white fitted shirt with a pink Jordan sighn on it .  I was temted to reach out and grab him but i didn't . Instead i linked back up with Garret and Trey as they exited the locker room .

" yo ass keep pulling disappearing acts and shit like you fucking Casper The Friendly Ghost . " Trey said as he laughed at his own joke . " you a funny acting nigga ."

I shrugged and grinned a little bit . Trey has this thing about him that's just funny . The dude can make you laugh about nothing at all .

Garret felt the need to come to my deffence " i know you not trying to talk about him with yo' shrimp dick havin' ass . You need to keep yo' mouth closed before you get embarrased wit' yo JJ off good times looking ass ."

I crfacked up laughing as i listened to them two going back and forth . It was funny . The two of them undeniably are the dumbest niggas i've ever met . . . and i mean that in the best way possible .

-Dante-

I usually like to wait to get to the locker rooms when everone is out . It's uncomfortable enough as it is having to change in front of a room full of guys without me having to try and keep my eyes trained on the floor . Not that anyone knows i'm gay or anything but i feel like at the same time every one knows . And shit , although i don't declare that i am , it should be pretty obvious .