Accidental ; Chapter Five

EXCUSE ERRORS : COMMENT && VOTE.

Roughly how i picture Dante ------------------------->>>>

-Raquel-

I hugged Yvonne tighter " it wasn't nothing so let it go . I was just talking shit ."

She shrugged out of my grip " you think i'm that stupid to believe you , right ? So , who is the bitch that you dumpin' me for anyway ? Because she better be worth leaving all this ." She did a full 360 advertising her body to e which was all of a sudden calling to me . Her ass was busting to get out of the shorts that she'd stuffed them into . She had a small waist so her ass looked even juicier than it really was . 

" i'm not leaving you for nobody , aight ? So stop putting on a scene and come back to the crib wit' me ."

She had been putting on a tough girl act in front of her friends who were standing close by , watching it go down . But it wasn't hard for me to see right through that shit . Her eyes gave away everything , i'm not in love with her but that doesn't mean i've never payed attention to the girl . I know her likes , dislikes , fears . . . i know her emotions like the back of my hand . 

She rolled her eyes and stopped in the direction of my house " don't think i'm staying , just so we can talk ." She said bye to her friends and we continued on our way . Well , it was more like she led and i followed because she was walking twice my pace . I should be walking faster to get out of this heat but , i'm not ready to be around Dante  

Sure , i wan to flaunt Yvonne in his damn face and show him that i got it like that to move on to the next one , but . . . i knew it would hurt him . It was obvious he liked me , well , atleast it was before this whole date thing . Now i'm just confused , not sure if seeing me all over Yvonne will effect him or not . 

I reached the porch , and she was standing there waiting on me . I unlocked the door and she stormed in , straight through the living room , into the kitchen . 

I could still hear Dante and Raven in the living room talking , i was absolutely positive they saw Yvonne storm through the kitchen too . 

I took a deep breath , i had to keep it cool , other wise i'd look guilty , and Raven would see that . She'd see that i was purposely trying to hurt Dante . Wait . A thought popped into my head , did Raven think i liked Dante ? She must have because of the way she looked at me , and what she was saying before i left . Was it that fucking obvious , or was it only obvious to her because she's my sister . 

Either way , i refuse to admit to shit .

Another deep breath escaped my mouth as i walked into the living room . Raven stopped mid-sentence , turning to glare at me and then went back to talking . Dante didn't even look at me , for that i was partly grateful . 

Why was i playing this game , all i should do is tell him how the fuck i feel and get this over with . I don't want him going on a date with anyone except me . It was childish of me to trey to stir shit up when i wasn't even sure if her still liked me , or ever really did . 

I walked through to the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table across from Yvonne . 

She folded her arms over her chest " what is this about because i don't have all day ?"

" stop frontin' ."

"frontin' about what ?"

" me . You frontin' like you mad , but you not . You actin' like you not gone forgive me but you are . You acting like i'm not 'bout to hit that but you know i am . "

She rolled her eyes again but a hit of a smile pushed onto her face " don't be so sure ." 

" but i am . " I reached across the table and grabbed her arm ." com'er ."