Accidental ; Chapter Nineteen

YES , THE TENSE OF THE STORY MIGHT CHANGE SO DONT TRIP . IM BAD AT WRITING IN PRESENT TENSE .

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AS WELL BUT DONT TRIP OVER THAT EITHER .

- Raven -

My stomach dropped completely . 

It wasn't like i didn't know it was happening . He kept calling my phone and sending me texts saying he was coming over . He said he couldnt hide us from Raquel anymore . I wanted to cry . Dinner was over , Raquel and Dante were wrapped up together on the couch , and my mother was in her room relaxing i suppose while i washed dishes . I needed a break . Washing dishes was helping to clear my mind and calm me completely . I had my headphones in , listening to the music on my phone trying to figure out how shit even got like this . This was never supposed to happen . 

It was supposed to be a fling , something to loosin' me up , never something to consume me completely down to the bottom of my heart . It wasn't supposed to 'cause me to feel guilt and pain . Love was supposed to be beautiful . Not confusing . Not a mess of emotions . And it wasn't supposed to be a secret . 

I sighed . 

I smiled a bit as i listened to Beyonce sing exactly how i was feeling inside my headphones . 

If I aint got nothing, I got you
If I aint got something I don't give a damn, cause I got it with you
I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two
And it's me and you, thats all we'll have when the world is thru

Cause baby we aint got nothing without love
Darling you got enough for the both of us
So come on baby, make love to me

When my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me go.
Make love to me. So that when the worlds at war, that our love heal us all
Right now baby make love to me...me...me...mee...mee. ooh ooh make love to me.

So this was it . . .

I would laugh but wasnt a damn thing funny .

Any minute he would barge through the front door and blow everything up and wasn't a damn thing i could do to stop it . 

-Trey-

My mind felt clouded as i took those familiar steps to my boys house . 

I couldnt help but wonder how he would react . would he flip out and fight me , laugh in my face and call me a liar maybe ?

Or maybe she told him already and when i knocked on the door he wouldn't want to talk to me .

Shit , we were supposed to be bestfriends so how could i betray him like -

I bumped right into somebody . Not paying attention ,

" oh , damn . " i muttered . " my bad ." 

" Trey ?"

I looked up to get a better look at the persons face and my face scrunched up in confusion .

" yo Garret man , what you doin' here ?"

We were standing almost directly on the porch of Raquel's house and i was nervous as hell .

Would i see her ? Would she own up to what we had done and the fact that me and her had a bond so strong that it could even be called love ?

Shit .  

" i was just coming to talk to Raquel . You ?"

" the same . " I sighed deeply as i looked up at the house . " so you finally ownin' up to it , huh ?"

" yeah , man . Im glad to see you here to and ownin' up to the shit you doin' too . It's about time ."

" yeah i know . I'm about to become a father so i can't keep this shit a secret like i been doin' ."

He sighed too . " congratulations , man , me too . Hey , maybe our kids can play together . "

I gave a dry laugh . " you fucked up . "

**********

PREPARE FOR THE DRAMAAAAAAA & THE TRUTH TO FINALLY COME OUT .