Accidental ; Chapter Two

2nd chapter ! :) 

Excuse errors .

-Raquel-

I picked up the X-box360 controller and began to play NBA 2k12 against Garret .  

" yeah !" I yelled as I dunked over top of Garret's player . I personally like playing with the Chicago Bulls but that's just me . With Derrick Rose I can win against anybody . 

Garret sucked his teeth and kept his eyes trained on the tv " man , don't get happy . We still got a minute left . I'm coming back ." 

" if you think you gon beat me with Miami Heat then you out your mind ." 

We played the rest of he quarter out and as expected , I won .  

He rolled his eyes " rematch !" 

" bet ." 

I sat up the game so we could play another round . 

Yvonne came into the living room staring me down , because after all , me and Garret are at her house in her living room and not paying her any attention . 

Yvonne stood in front of me blocking the tv sO I had no choice but to look at her . 

" come on man , move ." 

" hell no ." she rolled her eyes " you must be crazy if you think you about to come up in my house and ignore me . What is yO problem ?!" 

I sighed . What could I say ? That I'm not attracted to her anymore ? That I'm in love with another man ? I could tell her that she's too loud and a Joe but that would lead to a fight that I'm not Tryin to have . And if I tell her I wanna break up then she'll kick me and Garret out , and I can't go home with Dante still there . 

Garret punched my arm " man kiss her or something so we can fucking play the game !" 

I leaned down and kissed her stomach " gimme like a hour babe , aight ? Ima give you all the attention you wan in a sec. " 

The anger melted straight from her face and she smiled as she walked back to her bedroom . 

Truth be told , I don't plan on giving her or her body any attention but it sounded nice , didn't it ? 

*** 

I felt like I'd spent enough time hiding out at Yvonne's apartment . And I knew it was defiantly time to go when she started trying to seduce me . I had to get up outta there . I couldn't go to Garret's house because he had shot to do too so it was time to go back home . 

Garret is a childhood friend . Me and that boy , got history . Shit , the first time I smoked weed was with that boy , the first time I saw a gun was in his back yard , we even lost out virginitys together . Now that's some shit , that's a real friend . On a daily basis we bail eachother out of trouble and help eachother out . I trust him more than any of these other dudes I call friends . 

Sometimes I sit and ask myself why I love Dante and not Garret . I mean , I've known Garret longer , we've been around eachother more and everything . But I'm glad I don't have the feelings I got for Dante , for Garret . That shit would be weird . And not just that but akward . I have a hard time suppressing my feelings so no doubt I would have slipped up and told him or something .  

The air wiped around my face . Though it's late May , sometimes this weather has a mind of it's own . I don't mind though , I sometimes like to sit on the front porch of my house and feel the wind wiping across my chest , no matter how dangerous it is . 

I neared my house and watched as at 7 pm how the streets are so lively . That's the hood for you . 

I opened the front door to the house , knowing Dante wold still be here . When he spends the night it's always from Friday to sunday which mostly doesn't bother me but i feel like my I'm losing a grip on my feelings . I can barely keep them under control when I'm around him which scares me . I cant slip up and say something or do something that might put us in danger . 

Raven skipped into the hallway with Dante walking slowly behind her . 

I picked up Raven and put her over my shoulder , swinging her around . Raven is only about 105 pounds and that's when she's fully dressed .  

Raven screamed and laughed as I dropped her onto the couch . 

Me and her are close , very close . We play around , cuss eachother out , we tight like that . And it helps that we're only a year apart . 

" dammit Raquel ! " she laughed . " i just wanted to tel you that mama said for you to clean up ." 

" clean up ? I thought that was yo job ." 

She mugged me " fuck Off ."  

I turned around And froze . 

Dante was just standing there at the door way bitting his nails , staring at floor . He was standing directly in the doorway and in order to get past I'd have to get damn close to him or talk to him , either way id be fighting to control my feelings . 

I walked closer to Dante " excuse me ." I spoke in a low voice . 

He stepped back , still not looking at me .  

I followed him , until I was only a few steps from him . 

" why won't you look at me ?" 

He shrugged " because I dot want to . Why do you care ?" 

" because , " I paused . Once again , I didn't have shit to say . I shouldn't care , I shouldn't fucking care .  

I side stepped him " goodnight ." that was all that came to my mind to say . 

*** 

-Raven- 

" I might be stupid , but one thing I'm not is fucking stupid ." I said to Dante as he plopped down onto the couch next to me . 

" huh ?" he twisted up his face but he couldn't hide the blush seeping into his cheeks . 

" you like him !" I screeched at the top of my voice . 

He shook his head furiously " no ! No ! No ! I don't like boys ." 

" I'm your best friend ! I know you do ." 

He turned away from me " I plead the fifth ." 

" because I'm right ." 

He kept quiet , it was beyond obvious he liked Raquel ! I swear . The way they look at eachother without even noticing it , the sexual tension between the two , I've noticed it . 

I'm not one of those homophobic people who go to the facing extreme over gays . I freaking love gay people , although I never thought my brother would be one . 

But him and Dante would make one hell if a couple , I'll give them that . 

*** 

-Raquel- 

Monday came faster than I thought it would . Thank god I was able to ignore Dante for the rest of he time he spent over our house . And believe me , it wasn't easy . 

I walked into school Monday feeling like a milion bucks . I lOve all the love I get from the whole school , it's not that I peg myself as popular or no shit like that but I'm just a cool person and I love to kick it with anybody .  

I say hi to a few people , and after a while I lost count .  

***