Accidental ; Chapter Fifteen

IMPORTANT ; THERE IS A LOIT OF POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE WORDS IIN THIS CHAPTER?

I OBVIOUSLY DON'T HATE GAYS BECAUSE THIS IS A GAY STORY!

-Raquel-

Dante collapsed ontop of me, both breathing hard and spent. I listened o his breathing as it began to steady . His hands caressed my chest slowly with hiis head laying on my chest. It wasn't a sexual gesture but even just his light touch got me wanting more of his. I gripped his his tightly and sat him up straight .

I was sure he could feel me hardening as I still lay inside of him, him wrapped around me likee a glove.

He smiled down at me and grabbed my hands to lovee our fingers together.

" Raquel? " he asked slowly as hiss hips began to move in a way to where he was squeeezzing me but barely moving.

I shivered and looked up into his eyes" yeah? "

" why am I always the bottom? "

My eyebrows knitted together but I tried to killk anything I was thinking. I want to fuck, why he gotta ask these confusing ass question?

" you on top right now, right? "

" that not what I m-mean ." He groaned as I slammed up into him. " why can't I e-ever. . . . . F-fuck you ?"

That caught me in my tracks.

I stopped abruptly, staring at Dante like he just said the dumbest thing on earth. I looked him dead in his eyea with the best serious look I could conjure up. "its not happening. "

" but- "

I pulledd put of him, completely soft, and sat him on the couch next to me as I searching for my boxers. " no buts. Ain't shit goin' up my ass, period. That shit don't fly with me. "

" why not? "

" because im not a bottom kind of dude. That for fags. Feminine ass shit. " that's what I would say before me and him were together. I didn't even realize I was saying it until it was out of my mouth.

I just got nervous and a little angry. Why would he ask me that in the first place?

It was silent.

He searched around me for his own clothes. Head down.

I sighed and reached for him but he snatched out of my reach like he would rather die than have me touch him. It hurt but I deserve that and much much more for that statement even coming out of my mouth.

" babe- " It came out as more of a whisper than the assured tone I was going for.

" no, its fine. " he pulled his shirt on and bumped right passed me. I followed him, right out the front door and into the front yard until I snatched him by his arm right into my chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around him after turning him to facee me.

" you know I didn't mean it ."

" I said its fine. "

" if its fine kiss me then. "

Both of our gazes were locked , unaware of the approaching group. I just want to prove to him that purposefully I will never hurt him. I love him too much to ever-

I ran my lips across his and that when I heard it ; the screams, the shouting, the insult.

I looked up and hissed under my breath .

Five guys stood before me, all looking at me and Dante like we personally offended theem in some way.

Id forgotten, we haad made our way outside.