PART 80

They all made it to Disneyworld with no problems and they are now on their way to the resort where they will be staying during the trip. Louis and Harry bring their children to their room and shows them where they will be sleeping while they are there. The kids are dragging their bags behind them, while Louis brings his and Harry's bag to their bedroom. Harry helps the kids get their stuff situated and tells them that they are allowed to watch TV, while he is helping their daddy situate their things.

Liam and Stacey go to their room and get everything situated and so does Niall and Becky. Niall calls them up and asks them if they are up to meeting up and having something for dinner. They all agree and they meet up at the restaurant that is at the resort. Will wants to sit by his uncle Liam, Joline wants to sit by her aunt Stacey, Elizabeth wants to sit between her uncle Niall and aunt Becky, Erin wants to sit by her daddy and Judith wants to sit by her mommy for dinner. So it goes Liam, Will, Stacey, Joline, Niall, Elizabeth, Becky, Erin, Louis, Judith, and Harry.

The kids all get chicken nuggets with fries and milk to drink. Liam and Stacey get a seafood platter to share, Niall and Becky each get the rib dinner, and Louis and Harry get the chicken dinner to share. The adults all get a soda to drink for dinner and then later they will all meet up and go to the adults party and have a couple of drinks, besides Stacey who is pregnant. By the end of the evening, everyone is tired and is ready to go to bed and get some rest for the next day.

Their first day they are going to Epcot and then going to watch the parade and fireworks that night. The rest of the time there, they are going to different parts of the park to enjoy for the day.  When it is the night that Louis and Harry have their date night planned, Judith ends up getting sick, and Liam tells them to go ahead and go and him and Stacey will take good care of her. He tells them that if he needs them to come and get her, he will call and let them know. So they finally leave her in the care of Liam and Stacey for the evening.

That night they go and have a romantic dinner and go to have a couple of drinks for Louis birthday. They have sex all night and they don't have any interruptions from anyone. On Christmas day, they all meet up in Louis and Harry's room and exchange gifts with each other. Louis and Harry tells their kids that they will get their big present when they get back to their home.

*****************************************

When they get home from their trip, there is a puppy for the kids that Louis and Harry got them for Christmas. The reason they didn't get it before is because the puppy was not able to leave his mom yet and the puppy was ready to be picked up a couple of days into their trip. Harry tells them that they need to pick out a name for him and the kids huddle to discuss a suitable name for him. They come out of their huddle and tells Harry that they want to name it Zeus. Louis tells them that they are going to be responsible for taking care of him, that means food, water and walking him when he needs it.

That night after the kids are in bed, Louis goes to the garage and brings in a kitten that he got for Harry

That night after the kids are in bed, Louis goes to the garage and brings in a kitten that he got for Harry. Louis tells him that he knows he has always wanted a kitty, so he thought he should get him one that reminds Louis of him. Harry tells him thank you and that he loves him to no end. Louis tells him that as long as he is happy with the kitten he is happy too. He tells Harry that it is small and fluffy just like him. Harry tells him that they will need to go out tomorrow and get food for the puppy and the kitten as well as everything that they will need for them. Louis tells Harry that he has already talked to Niall and he is coming over to watch all the kids while we go and get everything that we need for both animals. Harry and Louis end up cuddling up with each other and falling asleep with the kitten on top of Harry's head. Zeus sleeps with Will that night.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, not feeling very well right now