PART 75

It has been a month and all of the babies are now home and are doing good. Harry and Louis are going on a date tonight and their moms are going to be watching all of the babies. Louis has planned this night for a couple of weeks now and no one else will be home tonight. Liam and Niall are both working and are planning to go to a club when they get off of work with some of their other friends. Harry has gone out shopping for something special to wear for Louis and Louis is at home setting up for their date.

While Harry was out shopping, he decided to get his belly button pierced. He was going to surprise Louis with it. He found the perfect pair of panties and he got them to wear on his date tonight and then left there and went and got his belly pierced. The bar he got had blue stones and it had baby dangling from the bottom of it. He hoped that Louis would like it and wouldn't get mad at him for it.

Harry was told to go to his moms and get ready there and that Louis would be there later to pick him up for the date

Harry was told to go to his moms and get ready there and that Louis would be there later to pick him up for the date. Louis had Liam and Niall to help him decorate the backyard for the date. There was a table with candles and a bottle of wine sitting beside it. There was a dozen roses setting on the chair for him to give to Harry before they sit down to eat their meal. Louis had ordered some food from his work to serve for their dinner and had gotten some chocolate covered strawberries for them to feed each other after dinner. The strawberries were in the fridge for them to have while they are having a nice bubble bath.

It was getting close to the time that Louis is to go and pick up Harry for their date and he was getting very nervous that Harry isn't going to like it. Just before Louis left to go and get him, he grabbed the roses to give him as soon as he got there for him. When he got to their moms house, Louis went and knocked on the door, just like he did when they were dating and were not living together yet. Harry's mom came and opened the door for him and let him in. She let Louis know that Harry would be down in just a couple of minutes. Harry came down in a beautiful dress that showed off his figure perfectly. When Louis sees Harry his jaw drops to the floor, because he can't believe he has such a beautiful person that he can call his. (Their dinner table and Harry's dress.)

)

When they got in the car, Louis blindfolds Harry so he doesn't know where they are going to be going for their date

When they got in the car, Louis blindfolds Harry so he doesn't know where they are going to be going for their date. Louis drives a round for a little bit so he doesn't figure out their date is at their home. Harry is starting to get impatient and ready to get this date started. Louis gets them back to the house and then goes around and gets Harry our of the car and walks him around to the back of the house. When he takes off the blindfold, Harry is in awe in how the backyard is set up for their date. Louis takes him to the table, sits him down in his seat, and pours him a glass of wine. He then tells Harry that he will be back in just a minute and he is going to get their food. Louis leaves Harry alone, and Harry looks around the backyard. When Louis gets back, Harry asks him who helped him set it up and Louis tells him that Liam and Niall helped before they went to work.

Louis sets down the food and goes and sits down beside Harry. He then pours himself a glass of wine. The first part of the meal was a salad, the second part was a plate of spaghetti for Louis and some ravioli for Harry. They feed each other some of their food and they look lovingly in each others eyes. Louis then pulls out a remote for a stereo and presses play. There is music coming out of speakers that was setup in the trees. Louis stands up and puts out his hand and asks Harry to dance with him. They dance for a little bit, until Louis tells Harry that it is time for the second part of the date. Harry asks what is it and Louis tells him that is a surprise.

Louis takes Harry's hand and brings him into the house. He tells Harry to go upstairs and wait in their room for him. Louis goes into the kitchen and grabs the strawberries from the fridge and takes with him up to their bedroom. When he walks in, Harry sees that he is carrying the plate of strawberries and wonders what he is doing. Louis asks Harry to sit down on the bed and he will be with him in a moment. He walks into the bathroom and lights candles, starts running the water, and then adds some bubble bath. Then sets the strawberries down on the edge of the tub and then opens some champagne.

Louis goes back into the bedroom and helps Harry undress and then undresses himself. He then takes Harry by his hands and then brings him into the bathroom. He helps him into the tub and then Louis gets in behind him. They sit down in the tub, where Louis pours them a glass of champagne. He hands Harry one and keeps one for himself. Louis then pulls Harry closer and then starts to feed Harry the chocolate strawberries. Harry grabs one and puts it between his lips and turns around so that Louis can get the other part of it. They stay in the bath until the water begins to get cold.

They get out and go to the bedroom, where they get into bed and begin to make out. It gets hot and heavy really quick between the two of them. They haven't done anything since before the quads were born about a month and a half ago. Harry and Louis are more than ready to have sex. Louis takes bottle of lube out of the drawer in the table by their bed. Within in about 5 minutes, Harry is begging for Louis to just please make love to him. Since Harry can no longer get pregnant, they go without a condom.

Louis lays Harry down on his back and starts to kiss him. He works his way down to his neck and then to his collarbone, leaving love bites as he goes. Harry is moaning as Louis is doing this and it is turning them both on as they continue. Louis spreads Harry's legs and gets in between them. He begins to rim Harry and Harry is curling his toes and beginning to get louder and louder. After working on him for about 10 minutes, Louis lubes up his fingers and begins to finger Harry open. It doesn't take long for Louis to work up to three fingers and scissoring Harry open. Then Louis asks Harry to lube up his member and that is what he does. As soon as he is lubed up, he enters Harry slowly because it has been a little while since they have done anything.

Louis and Harry goes for hours and hours. Liam and Niall have already come home a couple of hours ago and they have had to listen to Harry and Louis having sex. By the time that they are done, it is already almost 5 am and they are going to be getting Harry's van and the babies in about 5 hours from now. They both fall asleep holding on to each other.