PART 37

It is now just a couple of days before they start school again and Harry will be talking to the dean of the school today. While Harry is gone, Liam, Niall, and Louis will be working on the nursery, they are going to be painting and getting the furniture put together. They are going to be surprising Harry with it and so they wait until he is out of the drive way before they jump to it. Louis goes and grabs the paint and brushes, while Liam and Niall are pulling everything into the center of the room. When he gets back with the paint, they open them up and start painting the walls. After about an hour they are done painting and they start working on getting the furniture put together.

When they are in the middle of putting the crib together, Louis gets a call from Harry and he tells Louis that he is going to go to the store and get some groceries and he wanted to call and  see if anyone needed anything

When they are in the middle of putting the crib together, Louis gets a call from Harry and he tells Louis that he is going to go to the store and get some groceries and he wanted to call and  see if anyone needed anything. Louis asks Liam and Niall if they need anything from the store and they tell him to have Harry pick up some snacks for later if he could. He asks Harry to just get some snacks for later and that is all they will be needing besides the food of course. Harry tells him that he will get the snacks and that he will see them in a little bit. They get done with the nursery a little bit later and Harry is still out shopping.

Louis then asks if they would help him finish setting up his bedroom so that Harry will stop pestering him about the two of them getting it done. He tells Liam and Niall that Harry has been wanting to get the room done, but he is wanting to do it himself and since he is almost 6 months pregnant, Louis has been refusing help from him. Both Liam and Niall agree to help him finish his and Harry's bedroom, on one condition and that is if Harry will design something for their rooms to look like. Louis tells him he doesn't see why Harry would have a problem designing their rooms for them, seeing as he did theirs and the baby's room. He then pulls out a sketch of how Harry wants it and they finish up the room, just as Harry is coming in the front door.

Liam, Louis and Niall all come down the stairs and greet Harry and asks if he needs any help and he tells them that there is more groceries out in the back of his car , so if they could please go get them so that he can put them away

Liam, Louis and Niall all come down the stairs and greet Harry and asks if he needs any help and he tells them that there is more groceries out in the back of his car , so if they could please go get them so that he can put them away. The three of them leave out the door and go get the rest of the groceries. They bring them into the kitchen and Harry is standing there putting everything away. Liam asks if he needs any help putting everything away and Harry tells him that he is doing okay. Harry then goes on to tell all three of them that he will put them away because that way he knows where everything is and he will not have to search for it or ask one of  them to help him find it.

After about 15 minutes, everything is put away and Louis tells Harry that he has a surprise for him and he must close his eyes. Just to be sure Louis pulls out a blindfold and Niall says, I DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS WERE INTO THAT KIND OF THING. Upon hearing this, Harry turned around and told Niall to SHUT THE HELL UP, you never know what goes on behind closed doors and if it was our kind of thing, we would never tell anyone. Louis and Liam looked at him because they were shocked that Harry would say that kind of thing to anyone. They are use to the reserved, quiet Harry and not the loud Harry that they just heard. Harry turned around and looked at Louis with a look of embarrassment because Harry never did that, but his hormones were making him on edge and he was unable to help the outburst. Louis came up to him and gave him a kiss and told him that he was proud of him for what he did. Harry asked why and Louis told him that he stood up for himself and didn't let anyone take control of the situation. Niall and Liam both came up and told him that they were proud of him too because he didn't take any crap from Niall.

Louis put the blindfold on Harry and the four friends made their way to the nursery and once they got there, Louis pulled off the blindfold and showed Harry the room. Harry was speechless and turned and looked at the others; he had tears in his eyes and told them that he loved it. Louis told Harry that the surprise was not over with yet and put the blindfold back on him. He took him back to their room and opened the door and took off the blindfold. Harry started to get more tears in his eyes and turns around and gives Louis a kiss on his lips and it becomes heated really quick. Liam and Niall turn around and leave out of the door, closing it behind them. Let us just say that Harry and Louis were not very quiet and had a little bit of fun that lasted almost all day.

When they were done, Louis told Harry that he made a promise to Liam and Niall that he would help them decorate their rooms if they helped him finish their room. Harry tells Louis that he would have helped them no matter if they helped or not. Louis asked him if he needed anything and Harry tells him that he needs a couple pieces of paper and a pencil. He gets up and goes to find everything that Harry needs to design the other bedrooms for Liam and Niall. After a couple of hours, Harry is done with the designing and was getting really tired. Louis asks him if is doing okay and Harry tells him that he is tired but he is done with the others rooms. Harry is pulled close and lays his head down on Louis' chest and quickly falls asleep.

After a few hours, Louis and Harry wake up because the baby is starting to kicking his bladder. Harry jumps up and runs to the bathroom to relieve himself. Louis is running right behind him because he doesn't know why he jumped up and ran. They go down stairs and go to the kitchen to make everyone something to eat. Liam and Niall are already in the kitchen and looking for something to eat when Louis and Harry walk in. Niall is about to say something about all the noise last night but Liam gets him to keep his mouth shut. Harry tells them that Louis told him about the deal and he already has the designs of them done and Louis says he will go up and get them so Harry can show them the designs. (The first one is Liam's and the second will be Niall's.)

Once Liam and Niall sees the designs of the rooms, they tell him that they absolutely love the rooms that he has designed

Once Liam and Niall sees the designs of the rooms, they tell him that they absolutely love the rooms that he has designed. Liam then asks Harry what did the dean say and Harry tells them that the dean in willing to work with him through out the rest of the pregnancy. Louis asks Harry if he has decided on what he wants to study in college and Harry tells him that after talking to the  dean and talking to them, he has decided that he wants to study designing. Liam, Louis, and Niall tells him that he will excel at that because look at everything he has already done. Harry tells them that they all really need to go and get their books for school because it won't be but just a couple of days before they start. They have a bowl of cereal and go get dressed so they can all head to get their books.